Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Lick my balls
13,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Can somebody out there clean this up a bit? My wife wants to have a bunch of 8x10s of the kids and us as babies. Unfortunately we couldn't find a big enough pic of me. The best we could find was about the size of my thumb, as you can see it is too blurry grainy and spotty.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Aww,yuu were sooooo cyooot!!!

·
FSB warrior
6,117 Posts
Man what they hell happened??? to you not the pic.

·
Lick my balls
13,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ha ha ha, I expected that

·
Banned
6,933 Posts
I can print one on glossy photo paper and mail it to you. But can you get a better scan without the lines? Otherwise I can do the one you posted.

This is the best I can do without another scan....removed most of the moire and resharpened it a bit, but there are limits...

·
Lick my balls
13,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
marv said:
I can print one on glossy photo paper and mail it to you. But can you get a better scan without the lines? Otherwise I can do the one you posted.
:thumbup Thanks but,I've got the glossy print paper as well, but the quality of the scan itself is my problem. I was wondering if anyone can clean it up for me and either email it to me or repost it and I'll save the new pic.

·
Lick my balls
13,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
marv said:

This is the best I can do without another scan....removed most of the moire and resharpened it a bit, but there are limits...

That is awsome Marv. :thumbup My wife and I thank you. :twotu:

·
Lick my balls
13,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
HEY!
ME STEVE
:twak

1 - 9 of 9 Posts