Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Crusher Mike
6,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I fed something up I need a picture of the Coil bracket on an 91 351 the two vacuum solenoids next to the coil I need to know there placement on the bracket. They have 2 different numbers Thanks

·
Crusher Mike
6,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
You can tell by the wire & vac line colors, but the TAB & TAD should be identical.
the vac lines are the same color the problem is I took them off the brackets and wasnt paying attention the plugs are differant but I have also taken the wiring harness apart so the placement is differant. Ill try to get a picture to show you what I mean but if someone has the time to snap a picture for me that would be awesome.:thumbup

·
Crusher Mike
6,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I still don't understand the problem. :scratchhe You can tell by the wire colors & connector shapes which valve (TAB/TAD) plugs into what. You can follow the vacuum lines to find out which valve they connect to. Who cares where they're physically located? If the hoses & wires reach, it doesn't matter if you reverse their positions - there are only 2 of them. The EVR is VERY different, and will only fit in one spot. And their relative positions are shown on the VECI label anyway - have you looked at it yet?

Have you looked thru my General Purpose album? There are plenty of underhood shots in there, with a group dedicated to emissions stuff. You can also check the Other Vehicles and Junkyard Broncos albums for more underhood shots.

Ill chek it out steve You kinda answered my question just as long as they are pluged into the computer correctly (which you cant do it wrong) I should be fine then. My main concern was the vacuum

1 - 3 of 3 Posts