Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Zombie Hunter
13,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone blacked out up front? Black Grille, Black headlight rings.

I ordered bumpers from David, and i hate chrome, so i am going to be blacking out the entire front end when i put the core support in, and put David's bumpers on.

Just wanted to get a picture of what it looks like......thanks

·
Zombie Hunter
13,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Yea, i got the grille ordered, i just need to find the headlight trim, i was thinking about painting my old ones, but i might just order them, where did you get yours from? I ordered clear lenses for the blinkers and side markers.

Once i start yanking the front end apart to replace the core support i am going to put it all in. I definitely like that

·
Premium Member
635 Posts
got them from jbg I thought. Not 100% positive on that. But I will try to find out. Pretty sure jbg though. LMC has them, but they of course wanted crazy money.

I think the headlight bezals were like 15 dollars each if i remember correctly. Took me damn near forever to find that damn screw/bolt holding them in. But i think it was my first post on here. You will never believe what people responded :toothless

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
I wonder if that would look good on a white truck? I don't know...but I like how the blacked out front looks.

·
Zombie Hunter
13,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Zilla, i ordered a "pipe" (ha! ha! Dustin) bumper from David that looks similar to what yours does, definitely going to go all black up front.

·
green ones make me horny
11,136 Posts
they were gray then i sanded and painted them with falt black but it still came out glossy some what. well you get the idea bumper and guard was painted with spray on bedliner

·
Zombie Hunter
13,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yea, i am gonna hit the front and rear bumpers with spray on bed liner.

I am going to be ordering my winch some time next week.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.