Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:toothless

EFI lovin going on right there. Hope to fire it up a week from tommarrow.

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
:histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica I love that turn buckle you got hooked up to your alternator, that is priceless. Where is the belt for the alt gonna come from, anyways?

·
Premium Member
23,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
waltman said:
:histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica I love that turn buckle you got hooked up to your alternator, that is priceless. Where is the belt for the alt gonna come from, anyways?

HA HA, very funny, I forgot to laugh.

1st off if you look closer you can see that a second alternator, the first is a G3 burried below the large case ford which is used for my welder. Second, the belt is in the parts box where it belongs, The turnbuckle is used as it requires no tools to tighten up the belt when the welder is needed.

It is a slick system, laugh all you want. :goodfinge

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
No, no, you got me all wrong. After I picked myself off the floor from laughing so hard I thought it was a slick idea, I mean heck, whatever works, right?

·
Registered
7,162 Posts
Pure genious Don. You never cease to amaze me. You have probably forgot more than I know...

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
37,589 Posts
Nice to see you whorin' some picks bud.
Your knowledge is undeniable but your pic documentation is scarce. :thumbup

·
Zombie Hunter
13,687 Posts
you gonna be able to get the front clip back on it with the roll cage?

Looks sweet man, would love to have a welder on my truck.

·
Registered
826 Posts
awesome setup! what motor is that?

·
Premium Member
23,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bronco Rob said:
you gonna be able to get the front clip back on it with the roll cage?

the cage under the hood allows the factory hood to close and I have the factory fenders as skins on there as well

·
Premium Member
23,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
4xPepe` said:
Your knowledge is undeniable but your pic documentation is scarce. :thumbup

engine harness

main harness

installed in the firewall.

thats about all I got done yesterday. I put like 4 hours into the harness to finish it all up. I have to connect like 4 or 5 wires under the dash and the wiring is all completed. Then it is just the fuel system left to do.

·
Premium Member
23,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
#1beerman said:
awesome setup! what motor is that?

400 ford with aussie heads to bump the compression to around 10.2:1

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,949 Posts
jopes said:
400 ford with aussie heads to bump the compression to around 10.2:1
no pingin on pump gas??

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,531 Posts
waltman said:
No, no, you got me all wrong. After I picked myself off the floor from laughing so hard I thought it was a slick idea, I mean heck, whatever works, right?

offroad its all about simplicity, one day you might learn that

hope to see that thing out here don, the wheeling is much better now since the last time you came out here

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
10,769 Posts
Dustin said:

hope to see that thing out here don, the wheeling is much better now since the last time you came out here
:stupid I totally agree.And they don't come any simpler than jopes.:goodfinge Er.... I mean his set-up .:twotu:

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Those tires look sweet what are they 235's?

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
Dustin said:

Well, that was a jab. As to your comment, :shrug maybe. I notice Dustin, you can be quick with the insults when you disagree with a comment.

Anyways, I wasn't picking on it, I just found it funny at first, than like I said I thought it was slick. I was wondering where the belt connected to because I couldn't tell from that pic.

I would love to see some pics of your welder, Don, or a link to a similar set up.

·
Zombie Hunter
13,687 Posts
That's just a b!thcin rig. I've always loved the 78-79's and always wanted to get one. That and you now have a pretty much unstopable 78.

Get some pics and videos when you get that things on the rocks, we don't see rocks here, just the ones that get stuck in your tires, or crack your windshield.

Rock crawling videos always amaze me.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts