Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any of yall pig hunt with a dog and knife.

·
Registered
3,976 Posts
Hell yea man. Our bay dog is a black mouth cur and we got 2 rednose catch dogs.

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,960 Posts
I use a bow

·
Premium Member
4,778 Posts
Funny Story

I have a cousin who I went hunting like that with once many years ago. I say once because he never asked me to go with him again. He liked to catch wild hogs and pen them up for awhile and fatten them up before slaughter.

Well, he took me out and we found one. We were sneaking up behind some bushes where the hog was rooting and Shawn(my cousin) crawled through the bushes to catch the hog. I started hearing him and his dog yelping and I jumped though the bush to see a huge hog with tusks about to give my cousin the worst part of the fight. Me, being Me, ran up to the hog and shot him 3 times, twice in the head. Shawn was pissed. He'd wanted me to grab the hog by the back legs so he could wrestle him down and "Hog Tie" him. I told him he was "F"in nuts and walked away.

·
Registered
668 Posts
i do know see the point of getting mauled by an animal that can and will eventually kick your ass.

·
Registered
3,976 Posts
i do know see the point of getting mauled by an animal that can and will eventually kick your ass.
***** talk. Maybe you should stick to hunting butterflies

·
They call me "MR FLAT TIRE"
4,582 Posts
Can you call going to the meat dept at the store Hunting? Cant take the dog though....

Sorry, I don't hunt pigs. Deer is a different story for me. Dont typically find that in the meat dept.

·
My Bronco Isn't My Only
1,014 Posts

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,960 Posts
thats more like cow tippin than pig huntin

·
Premium Member
4,778 Posts

·
I did all for the Nookie
7,252 Posts
that's one where use the gun on yourself just to get the picture out of your head

·
Kitteh Commandaar!
4,194 Posts
My friends used to call that going Hoggin.

or Mopeding.
Well, fat chicks are kinda like riding a moped, it's all fun and games untill your freinds see ya ridin it...

KC

·
Registered
355 Posts
I've always wanted to go hog huntin with dogs and a knife or spear. The dogs pretty much do all the work as far as holding the hog down long enough for you to get close enough to shank the f'ker. Hell I would just like to go hog hunting period and since I don't have hog dogs my German Shephard isn't trained to hunt hogs so I'd just got with my 44 mag. I just wish I knew where there's a lot of hogs here in Missouri (I hear rumors of central MO but never been)

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
their getting to be everywhere.
i used to use a .44 and a .450 but ever since i started using a knife my pig guns stay in the safe. well unless i just need some meat in the freezer.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts