Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I'm Sarah and this is SheGibby. Member of 2broke2play Alaska. (I love those guys)

Painted it pink to detour my husband and "friends" from wanting to rally it, now I can't imagine her being any other color.
1979 XLT
400 (or 351M)
Dana 44 up front
Ford 9 inch in the rear
6 inch suspension lift
3 inch body lift
38'' dick cepeks
Np205
c6 transmission
Dual flomaster exhaust
1406 Edelbrock

Currently two wheel drive..... :banghead Easy fix.. I'm just lazy. Still take her out when I can.
Trashed interior- working on it

Want to get:
Fender flares
Front a rear bumper
Super Swampers
Winch
Figure something out for the interior

Any one else in Alaska go to meet and greet in the valley this weekend??:beer

·
Registered
86 Posts
oh know that's a bronco love the color. welcome to fsb hope to see you around some time. btw my name is sarah too how cool is that again welcome an ur truck is awesome.

·
THE GHETTO VAQUERO
2,450 Posts
Welcome Sarah, that is one sweet ride you got there. Wish my GF took that much of an interest in these rigs. Then again I would have twice the work, lol! Anyway welcome again, I know you got some other members here from the Alaska area.

Ed :thumbup

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome Sarah, that is one sweet ride you got there. Wish my GF took that much of an interest in these rigs. Then again I would have twice the work, lol! Anyway welcome again, I know you got some other members here from the Alaska area.

Ed :thumbup
Good women fix their own stuff... and make the men do the heavy lifting haha

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
More photos for your enjoyment :)
Knik Clean up, may of this year- Still 2 wd. Jim creek isn't shit, but this was awesome cause everyone was in 4low, I was in 2wd :D no front drive line.

Sunk, not stuck

BOO!

I love her:)

·
Registered
9,895 Posts
Wow that's a pink bronco. :toothless

Welcome to FSB :beer

·
THE GHETTO VAQUERO
2,450 Posts
Good women fix their own stuff... and make the men do the heavy lifting haha
Yes this is very true. I try to teach her what I know, but in the end I just take over and get done myself. By the way until she learns to call it a Bronco and not "a blazer or whatever you call it" then she don't deserve to own one.

·
Registered
843 Posts
welcome to FSB!

There actually is another pink Bronco out there - I've seen pics of a 66-77 that someone built for their wife over on classicbroncos.com - but her's was pink with white accents. :thumbup

I also don't think she wheels it like you do - though the white roll cage does look nice...

1 - 20 of 38 Posts