Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
will these are the pics i have, mostly poser shots because the wind was blowing sand everywhere and my camera went down on the first day. had to take cell phone ones after that.....
got there on friday evening and after setting up camp i stayed up until 4am drinking beer and whiskey........:barf
was hanging hard most of saturday, didn't feel like wheeling very much....
i took my polaris. was turn key when i left but when i went to use it at the dunes chewed up the motor belt and after going to town and getting another one found out the carb was all fawked up must of got sand in that too....:banghead
tony shows up and wants to go wheeling so we go out. after a short time and a couple of dune jumps i realize that i lost both of my trans mount bolts. the trans was slapping around too much so i called it a day. just poser shots after that....:whiteflag
tony has the only action shots of me, so post them up tony......:rockon
gil and estivan have some great pics also....

driving there.....

the wind was relentless.......sand everywhere....:doh0715:

oh ya boggers at 40p.s.i. dont work good in the sand pulling a trailer. aired down to about 6p.s.i. and pulled myself out.......:beer

nice sunset......

told myself i would never go back, but sunday mourning was so beautiful that am planning to go back soon.......:thumbup

·
Cleaning the trails
931 Posts
told myself i would never go back, but sunday mourning was so beautiful that am planning to go back soon.......:thumbup
That it was. We went SLO Sunday morning for a drive. It was nice.

Some pics

·
Registered
347 Posts
Here are a couple of my pics...sorry for the bad quality, but I was affraid of pulling out my better camera with all the sand

some pics of the drive up

Joel at Pismo *:eek:

Jimmy at Pismo & The Chevy :eek:

Got my first motorhome tow under my belt *8)

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i love that last one of you pulling out that chevy.............

·
Registered
4,638 Posts
Great pics guys. Looks like a fun trip

Ill be up there July 8th for the weekend with the UC4x4 guys if you want to come up. Blue79, told you pismo was a fun place. Minus the sand in EVERYTHING.

Jasoncarpenter- if you know, what is the offset on those wheels and what tire size are they. I need new 16's for my F350 and im trying to figure out what backspacing to get.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Ill be up there July 8th for the weekend with the UC4x4 guys if you want to come up. Blue79, told you pismo was a fun place. Minus the sand in EVERYTHING.

Jasoncarpenter- if you know, what is the offset on those wheels and what tire size are they. I need new 16's for my F350 and im trying to figure out what backspacing to get.
the rims are 15x10, 2 3/4" back spacing. tires are 15/15/38.5 boggers.
the 2 3/4" back spacing is what is needed on a 15" rim to clear the calipers on a dana 60. if you are getting 16" rims i think the back spacing can be more.....:thumbup

·
Sayulita Layta!
6,779 Posts
I'll be at Pismo with Ptack if you guys want to go back. Pismo is awesome. I love sandburgers!

Looks like a fun trip, but you guys are crazy as hell for driving in the ocean. I hope you washed the your truck when you got home.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
me too. i think i will get a hudson can full of oil and spray the under carrage.........:doh0715:

·
aka: kemicalburns
7,830 Posts
Love all the vintage steel. especially the Honda 70, i grew up riding one of those.

great pics

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
we didn't plow into it. where gettting poser shots and high tide came in...................................:rockon

·
Registered
347 Posts

thanks for the invite....it was a great time out there, I think we might be trying it out again sometime in August.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts