Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Runnin you over
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I'm trying to get a run put together sometime in mid october. I just moved to Morro Bay which is about 30 minutes from the dunes, 1 problem I havent made any friends out here that wheel. Not to mention I am a 22 YO freshman... Its much harder to make any friends than I could have expected. And if anyone down around this area wants to make a new friend or needs another set of hands to work on thier truck Im usually home. :thumbup

·
Registered
507 Posts
give me a call if you ever need a hand on the bronco (650-430-1599) will take up that offer if i ever need any work and probably will sometime soon. the names nick, i would also want to get out to the dunes sometime soon or find some other areas. im going to cuesta community college and living in mustang but always have some time to try and work on a car or do some moderate wheeling when theres gas in the tank.

well try and set a date for the dunes, hopefully get a group to go out there for the day. prob. see ya around.

·
Sayulita Layta!
6,827 Posts
Damn I would love to go to Pismo again, but Im booked in October. The bay area guys run an annual Pismo trip in January and in August, FYI.

·
Runnin you over
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:rockonKeep me posted Stan Im sure Ill be out there buddy!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts