Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought my first wheeler and am swaping out the spline in the TTB the upcoming weeks. So the more help i get the faster we all can go play in the mud. I am hoping to get this done by end January. Just check your schedule and we can do somthing from there.

·
Past Bronco Owner
4,855 Posts
I heard today that Azuza is closed due to the last rain storm.

·
They call me "MR FLAT TIRE"
4,582 Posts
with the new rain this weekend....I am not gonna hold my breath.

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
reason is they are waiting for the tractor to show up to smooth out the road across the streams. they got all washed out and the OHV people dont want people to be getting stuck in it.

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Hey guys! Put my truck together for me so I can go wheeling!!! :histerica

·
They call me "MR FLAT TIRE"
4,582 Posts
sure Norm....will do!

just as soon as I can get mine together.:whiteflag

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
locopny said:
sure Norm....will do!

just as soon as I can get mine together.:whiteflag
Sorry. I had a moment of weakness and was being a smartass.

"Lord, I appologise..." :toothless

·
Premium Member
1,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hey hey, wait a second. i need the help, :) my trucks all apart. also i need mental, physical, and spelling help as well. also i never been wheeling and i just bought this truck so i need more help with that.

lol. later.

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Wudya want? sorry? Ok. I'm sorry. ;)

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
All I want is someone to remember all the shit I misplace and can't find again when I'm working on shit. When I clean the truck/garage out it's like finding burried treasure! In return for the above service you are entitled to free beer and maybe even get to help wrench on the Old Goat!!! But wait there's more! If you are unable to find your car keys much less drive when we're done a nights free lodging will be thrown into the mix. WHAT A BARGAIN!!!

You'd get better help results if you bribe the help with beer and or food. :drinkbud

·
Premium Member
1,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
BigNorm said:
All I want is someone to remember all the shit I misplace and can't find again when I'm working on shit. When I clean the truck/garage out it's like finding burried treasure! In return for the above service you are entitled to free beer and maybe even get to help wrench on the Old Goat!!! But wait there's more! If you are unable to find your car keys much less drive when we're done a nights free lodging will be thrown into the mix. WHAT A BARGAIN!!!

You'd get better help results if you bribe the help with beer and or food. :drinkbud

WOW :popc1: i cant even beat that. :drinkbud

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
I need help to, but I never get help.. No one wants to come to Riverside to help me. :(

then again I'm doing a rear gear upgrade in the next week or so, and won't have the front done till next month or so.. That eliminates us 4wheelin.. until its done

1 - 19 of 19 Posts