Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Used once on a flight to Vegas, I was bored and wasn't in the mood to read. Comes with soft case, instruction manuals, power cord, memory stick duo (32m), headphones (unused, still in bag), etc. Tiger Woods golf and MLB games included.

PSP sells for $250 new at most retailers, games are $40-50 each. I'm asking $200 for the whole shebang, plus shipping.

·
Registered
13,883 Posts
damn dave...wish i didnt have a couple bills to be paid right now

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
did i mention this thing will play movies? all kinds of movies...

·
Registered
4,847 Posts
Don't they only play the PSP format movies? Not trying to hurt your sell, I wish I had the cash to buy it, its priced about right I think.

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yup, that's right. but you can check out places like ebay where guys will put them on the memory sticks and sell them to you cheap, all the latest movies last time i checked...

·
user title
2,211 Posts
Great deal - I'm interested; but I am going to check with Sam when she gets home from work :brownbag

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Hmmm... so tempting. Especially with the $250 I have sitting in my wallet.

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dustin said:
do they do mp3s and crap?
mp3's? yup. crap? i dunno, i guess you could stuff some in there and see what happens :scratchhe

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,535 Posts
haha.....like could i stuff it full of mp3s and plug it into a stereo either at work or home?

i would need about 6gigs worth of memory for everything haha

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
you'd have to buy a larger memory card to store all those mp3's, this one comes with only a puny 32mb card...

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,535 Posts
hmmm, I think i would use it if I had it. and its a good deal however i probably shouldnt drop the coin right now.

you concider ebay like was alreayd mentioned

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i always give bronco brothers first crack at my deals now...and i think this is a really good deal...i've sold a few things on ebay only to be told later "why didn't you tell me you were selling that for $x??"

live and learn. another week on here and then off to greedbay. it's such a hassle though, would much prefer to deal with an fsb member. c'mon dustin, i'll ship on my dime if you buy it...how can you beat that?

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,535 Posts
yeah yeah but 2 C notes is alot of coin for me right now.

ITs an awsome deal for someone with the cash!

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
reducing to $180...whattya say boys, it ain't gonna last...

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Dr.Dirty said:
if you can wait till the 28th ill buy it i can send you some chesse now to hold it :)
consider it yours...sent you a pm

1 - 20 of 22 Posts