Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My father-in-law has what he thinks is an OEM pulldown divider shade from a 1970's or 1980's Ford Bronco. Attached are a few photos - it's about 4' long, he said it was used as some sort of a separator inside.

It looks like it was made by Irvin, with part #273847. I did an internet search, and couldn't find any info about it.

So I'm turning to the real experts....anyone out there have any ideas?

Thanks much - Wade

Attachments

·
Registered
1996 Bronco XLT 5.8L
220 Posts
Does it say Bronco on the pull handle. And how wide is it?

Can I call dibs if it's legit?

Cyb 96 XLT Sport 5.8L

·
Registered
7 Posts
My father-in-law has what he thinks is an OEM pulldown divider shade from a 1970's or 1980's Ford Bronco. Attached are a few photos - it's about 4' long, he said it was used as some sort of a separator inside.

It looks like it was made by Irvin, with part #273847. I did an internet search, and couldn't find any info about it.

So I'm turning to the real experts....anyone out there have any ideas?

Thanks much - Wade
Wade, it’s the retractable cover for the rear cargo area. One end is spring loaded to allow installation and removal. It mounts horizontally just behind the top of the back seat. When you want to cover the cargo area pull out on the handle to the rear tailgate door and hook the ends into the molded retainers in the plastic trim. I have a ‘96 Eddie Bauer that came fully loaded and that cover was installed. I had an ‘81 Cartier Bronco that was loaded, very loaded for 1981, and there was no cover for the cargo area at that time.

·
Super Moderator
29,039 Posts
Yo Wade,
Welcome!
The factory 94-96 Bronco cargo cover should be 61" x 3" x 2".
Here's a pic by member Truck18;

1 - 5 of 5 Posts