Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My father-in-law has what he thinks is an OEM pulldown divider shade from a 1970's or 1980's Ford Bronco. Attached are a few photos - it's about 4' long, he said it was used as some sort of a separator inside.

It looks like it was made by Irvin, with part #273847. I did an internet search, and couldn't find any info about it.

So I'm turning to the real experts....anyone out there have any ideas?

Thanks much - Wade


1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.