Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright boys and girls, i just got a white 96 bronco, and there are some things i would like to do with it.

#1 How do i take off manual window cranks?
#2 what paint should i use to repaint the inner door panel and entire dash
#3 where can i find/buy some of those interior hardtop trim panels
#4 the old guy i bought it from used it as a hunting truck so he basically
gutted the entire thing out. he even replaced the interior's back panels with this crappy fiberboard....WHO DOES THAT, HONESLTY. I need to do something about them and i dont feel like replacing the old boards with new boards. where can i find some????????????

·
Registered
2,844 Posts
Make sure to introduce yourself in the introduction section. Welcome to FSB.
#1 Lift the flap on the crank with a small screwdriver and take the phillips screw out.
#2 NAFC
#3 broncograveyard.com, lmctruck.com, junkyard, ebay

#4 Same as above

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Welcome to FSB and don't take the onslaught that you're about to get personnel. When I first started comming to FSB I spent about a month and a half just searching past posts. There's soo much information out there you could publish 2 or 3 books.

·
Teddy Bear
2,209 Posts
on your manual window cranks there is a tool you slide under that bad boy and it pops the retaining clip off, the paint i suggest either vht or krylon fusion for plastics, for those panels, 1 check you local junk yard, 2 ebay, 3 search around there are ppl that are parting trucks and you can pick them up there, but other than that id say welcome and enjoy your bronc

·
Practicing Infidel
15,308 Posts
Get on down to the local junkyard, like was suggested by Da_Bronco_boi

A 96 is only 10 years old and everything doors forward is related to the single most popular vehicle in the world, the F-150.

VHT is the big vinyl paint manufacturer.

Sixlitre

1 - 8 of 8 Posts