Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My little brother is 27 years old and on sunday he was in a snowboarding accident and hit his head causing posible fatal damage. I got the call during half time that he was in the hospital. He was instantly unconcious and bleeding from the head, the doctors only gave him a 3% chance to make it through the first surgery which he has and is on life support now. We will find out after the MRI tomorrow if he is gettting blood to his brain if not they are going to take him off life support. I am flying back to my home town in the morning to be with my family and hoping for the best. I will keep you all updated with any news and thanks in advance for your thoughts and prayers.

Jason

·
IM FAT, YOUR UGLY!
3,783 Posts
ill put out a prayer request at church also..

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Wow man, that is horrible. I have a little bro and if something like that happened I dont know what I would do. My guess is cry and drink heavily. Be there for him. it will definetly make a difference, and my prayers are with you.

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
my thoughts and prayers for him and your family

·
green ones make me horny
11,136 Posts
Dude that sucks. Prayers and good positve vibes sent to you and yours. I hope everything goes good.

·
No avatar required
10,956 Posts
I'll keep your family in my thoughts. I hope the doctors are wrong.
I lost my brother seven years ago and it hurts to this day.

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
Oh wow! I'm real sorry to hear that. I hope it turns out well.

·
Kitteh Commandaar!
4,192 Posts
Prayers sent to you and yours. Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst, sorry to here about your brother.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts