Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About broncos, do's-dont's ups downs, all that good stuff!

·
USAF Veteran
2,975 Posts
all you gotta do is read! most anything you could possibly wanna know has already been covered here.

·
No avatar required
10,959 Posts
One more think, stop asking for someone to give you a Bronco, if someone has a freebie they'll post it.

·
No avatar required
10,959 Posts
One more think, stop asking for someone to give you a Bronco, if someone has a freebie they'll post it.

Shouldn't you be in school?

·
Registered
315 Posts
school? no, look at the time of his post 9:40 pm ide say he should be in bed :D

dont worry kid, i owned my first bronco at 15, gave me time to learn about it and work on it while i got my license, good luck

·
No avatar required
10,959 Posts
knarf121 said:
school? no, look at the time of his post 9:40 pm ide say he should be in bed :D

dont worry kid, i owned my first bronco at 15, gave me time to learn about it and work on it while i got my license, good luck
OOPS!

·
Unregistered User
697 Posts
Anybody have a Bronco they want to give me? :goodfinge

Pay no attention to the red one in my avatar... uhm.. it exists only in my mind. :lolup

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
first off,
Ok,yes a am a noob, and it is your right to wail and pound on me for every stupid thing i say. But.. all i wanted to do is start a thread concerning your opinion on the pro's and con's of having a bronco. And what is it to you guys that i have been asking for a freebe bronco? It is a free counrty and a kid can do what he wants to do. i joined this forum to look up to you guys but i geuss i cant

·
Registered
463 Posts
& believe me, people WILL pound on you for it. some people on here try to make fun of every little thing you do. but most here are very helpful. & your never to young to love the broncos. my dad had a 86' eddie back when i was in elementry school, & i loved that truck. now im 18 & ive got 2 eddie bauers.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts