Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
at 9:56am the newest Bronco dude came into town. He is 11lbs and 22 inches long and has been nicknamed CHUNK :toothless

He is the youngest on now 3 boys and the only one having to come into view via C section due to his size .. all is well . Baby and Mommy :chili:

Here he is about 2 minutes old

with daddy while mommy gets stitched up

and another

·
Surrounded by Assholes
2,880 Posts
11lbs?!?!?!?!?! Owwwww!!!!

Congratulations man!!!!

·
Lick my balls
13,029 Posts
aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww, what a cutey. congrats.....11 lbs, ouch

·
FSB warrior
6,117 Posts
Way to be dude, Didnt know that was coming up... What do the other dudes think???

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
:bday Congrats!!! That's a big boy! Have you picked out a name for the guy other than Chunk?

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,560 Posts
congratstalation, i didnt even know you were pregnant, i'm glad all are well :rockon :beer :rockon :rockon :rockon :chili:

·
broncofied
1,476 Posts
Congrats i thought i was big at 9 lb's geeze 11 he is healthy that's great congrats and glad all is well;)

·
Not a dude
1,547 Posts
Damager said:
at 9:56am the newest Bronco dude came into town. He is 11lbs and 22 inches long and has been nicknamed CHUNK :toothless

He is the youngest on now 3 boys and the only one having to come into view via C section due to his size .. all is well . Baby and Mommy :chili:

CONGRATS!!!!!

I thought my last child was big at 10lbs 1oz - WOW

·
Reverend Trick Playa
993 Posts
:drinkbud Congrats!!!!!!!! Hey keep feedin him and he'll be facing forward in the car seat when you take him home from the hospital! (you can fake that 1 yr thing....):twotu:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts