Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
Is there a way to have it tell you you have a PM? I never think to check the thing.

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Uh, yeah Phil. In your User CP. Under Edit Options I think. You can opt for either an email when you get a PM, or the option of the pop-up notification box.

When's Joe gonna see this? :thumbup

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
10,875 Posts
Bronkzilla said:
hey phill.. i set up that pm popup thing for you right now.. ill send you a pm to test it..

:mad: :cry :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I knew you did that to me :mad: each time you asked me about your ARB it would pop up on me. I check my PM box regually, and Raf had to spaz out and make my puter pop up :twak

:beer what would we do with out Raf

·
USAF Veteran
2,975 Posts
either one of those would be great! (if i got pm's)

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
WOHO!
io really get sick of deletoing mine evry few days, as i leave all my PM's in there that have prices, and adresses in there till my transaction is complete.

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
10,875 Posts
They don't have pen's where you live huh?
If not, just highlight the text in the PM, copy it, then paste it into a Word file.

Name that file "Sag pump transactions"

Then you'll have all the pumps you have sold, and their owners in one pretty document.

If you are real nice and understand all that, I might explan how to create a table to organize all that information in one document

:goodfinge :beer :goodfinge :beer :goodfinge :beer :goodfinge :beer

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
Fireguy50 said:
They don't have pen's where you live huh?
If not, just highlight the text in the PM, copy it, then paste it into a Word file.

Name that file "Sag pump transactions"

Then you'll have all the pumps you have sold, and their owners in one pretty document.

If you are real nice and understand all that, I might explan how to create a table to organize all that information in one document

:goodfinge :beer :goodfinge :beer :goodfinge :beer :goodfinge :beer
that takes time, and then i would have to make up a new PM when i tell them there tracking number! i am lazy and just reply to the PM as onf now, which is easier! :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts