Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

421 - 440 of 470 Posts

·
Bronco Snob
2,099 Posts
Found some Slider Windows... not the best shape... almost want to buy them myself and fix them up, but I'm not sure these fit in a 93?

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/223134981711096/
BTW, those will not fit a 93. That vertical style was exclusive to 78-79. They changed with the body style in 80 and were offered as an option from I think 80-83, but will fit any 80-96 top. I watch the self serve junk yards for any Bronco to come in, but 80 - 83's particularly catch my eye because of the prospect of rear sliders...GT rollbar too. I have an extra set, with a broken drivers side operator, and no seals, so I'm hoping to complete a set for @BikerPepe`.:shrug..who knows?...might even complete the set by the time he gets his engine finished.:goodfinge

·
Registered
138 Posts
BTW, those will not fit a 95. That vertical style was exclusive to 78-79. They changed with the body style in 80 and were offered as an option from I think 80-83, but will fit any 80-96 top. I watch the self serve junk yards for any Bronco to come in, but 80 - 83's particularly catch my eye because of the prospect of rear sliders...GT rollbar too. I have an extra set, with a broken drivers side operator, and no seals, so I'm hoping to complete a set for @BikerPepe`.:shrug..who knows?...might even complete the set by the time he gets his engine finished.:goodfinge
What are your thoughts on the after market stuff? Seems like this may add a little safety rig? (especially for the kiddos sitting in the back seat) (knock on wood its never needed) (not that I would drive crazy with kids in the car, but things happen)

·
Registered
83 Posts
works fine for me. :shrug great engine actually. helped me find my '95 down in Boise. :beer
Here is the text message I get when I try a search :doh0715:

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 1

·
Resident Nice Guy
2,246 Posts
Here is the text message I get when I try a search :doh0715:
They didn't sanitize the user's input in the search box. Don't use single or double quotes in your search and you should be fine.

On a related note, as soon as a nefarious villain finds that particular site and tests for poor coding, they will own the data and the server that it's sitting on.

·
Resident Nice Guy
2,246 Posts
Hi there Dragon,

You're completely safe unless you shared any personal information you wouldn't want anyone else to have.

The only people really at any risk are the site owners and anyone else storing data on the same server/network.

·
--------------
4,356 Posts
:topic
BTW @schwim

Will you be Attending the "FullSize Bronco Safari Invasion" next April / May?
It would be a Great Place for a "Schwim Podcast".

Seriously tho' it's going to be Great Time and some of Us would like to Meet & Shake Your Hand. :usa

Later,
Dragon

421 - 440 of 470 Posts