Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

541 - 544 of 544 Posts

·
Registered
78 Custom 460 NP435 NP205 Sniper EFI HyperSpark Ignition 4.56 Gears Front/Rear Grizzly Lockers
2,545 Posts
Awww. I hope he wasn't tryin' to pass off that bikini soft-top frame as a roll-bar to anyone. 😂
His ad describes it as a "topper cage", whatever that means.

·
Registered
1979 Ranger XLT 400m T18
334 Posts
Well you don't get much more NW than this one in the lower 48. Someone go buy this so it stops tempting me. I don't have the money. If I did, I'd probably already own it and have hauled it to my cousin's yard that lives out there to put it together. It's probably a screaming deal on a low rust Washington rig, with sliders in the topper and a rebuilt engine if you have the ability to assemble it all.

·
Registered
'92 Custom w/ '95 MAF 5.0 M/T, 33's, 4.10 LSD
2,836 Posts
^ It would interesting to get the rest of the story on that, such as why the son isn't selling it himself, and what the huge pile of un-pictured parts looks like. I've got a neighbor wanting to get a Bronco, who loves doing the dirty work, so that could be an interesting candidate.

·
Registered
1979 Ranger XLT 400m T18
334 Posts
Sigh...I wish I wasn't always broke...

Check this rig out. If I had money to spare, I'd be scheming on how to get it. I'm guessing they cut the back off a Bronco II, but maybe they started with a Ranger. Either way I much prefer the small windows and removable top to how Bronco IIs actually look. And it has a pretty nice setup with the wheels, brush guard, spare tire and gas can carriers, and front receiver.

Attachments

541 - 544 of 544 Posts