Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

581 - 595 of 595 Posts

·
Bronco Snob
2,718 Posts
And the only thing preventing him from taking that '$400 offer' is the prospect of someone else offering $450? Sneaky. If you happen to get them, remember I have 90% of another set if you need parts....as well as some pretty clean felt runners.

Reactions: BikerPepe`

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
37,819 Posts
Well... he said the other guy is in Montana and wouldn't be coming through the area for a week or two, freeing him up to take a better/faster offer if it came. Either way, too rich for my cheap ass for what I want. I'll wait until another set comes along from someone who doesn't think they're selling new repro's or gold frames. ;) If you were looking for an entire, usable topper and that ones in good condition then it might be worth it but not for me, considering my intent.
Shame though. No telling what else I may have taken away from a parts rig like that. Lots of inter-generational parts there.

I appreciate that offer Rick and I'll keep it in mind... knowing we can always barter a bit. (y)

·
37,819 Posts
Kid says he'll contact me if the other guy falls out. I offered him $150 max, so... who knows. ;)

·
Registered
691 Posts
Those would never last long in a jy here.

Reactions: GetBent4x4

·
37,819 Posts
$1500 for what's left of a '78. Not sure I've seen that same free-wheelin' design before.

Reactions: cwegga

·
Registered
210 Posts

·
Registered
'92 Custom w/ '95 MAF 5.0 M/T, 33's, 4.10 LSD
3,068 Posts
For some reason it has been flagged for removal
CL's bot has been on a rampage lately, flagging posts for all sorts of reasons that weren't a problem previously. (E.g., asterisks in the text, "OBO" used, separate line items instead of a paragraph, etc.)

·
Registered
78 Custom 460 NP435 NP205 Sniper EFI HyperSpark Ignition 4.56 Gears Front/Rear Grizzly Lockers
3,015 Posts
7k for this one. Says it's in my town somewhere.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
7k for this one. Says it's in my town somewhere.

That thing is cleannnnnnnnn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
37,819 Posts
Almost turned a friend on to that rig just the other day. Told me he's spending 7k on his Chevy engine replacement. Told him I knew a better way to put that money to use. ;) Some folks just can't imagine a Bronco being as handy as a pickup truck. Their loss.

·
Registered
78 Custom 460 NP435 NP205 Sniper EFI HyperSpark Ignition 4.56 Gears Front/Rear Grizzly Lockers
3,015 Posts
Probably depends on how nice you like the inside of your Bronco. I've hauled stuff in the back of my truck that I couldn't imagine putting in the back of my Bronco.

However, I've sold truck parts to guys who use their SUV or car for hauling stuff I'd put in the bed of my truck, so their are people out there who clearly don't give a crap. lol. Those vehicles looked like the inside of the wheelbarrows that one of my local wrecking yards uses.

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Not a Bronco, but you could use this 150 as a plow truck replacement if your 250 ever dies @BikerPepe` . lol. It says it's not road legal. Maybe in Mountain Home, not here. I could get tags on that and drive that on the road here. Only $5500.

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Back to Broncos, it seems the general Boise area is ripe with them. Boise, Caldwell, Meridian. In just about every price range and condition too. Check 'em out!

'94 Eddie Bauer. $7,000 in Boise.

'89 Eddie Bauer. $4,500 in Caldwell.

'94 Eddie Bauer. $19,500 in Boise.

I dunno, he says minor rust on the tailgate, but that tailgate looks completely shot to me. No saving it, it's just a count down 'til the whole bottom of it is a hole.

'95 XL. $6,000 in Meridian.

'91 XL or XLT I think. I can't really see the badging and I'm not familiar with the "newer" Broncos. $4,500 in Boise.

'87 Eddie Bauer. $3,800 in Meridian.

'94 XLT that's at a dealership... $27,995 in Boise.

·
Registered
'92 Custom w/ '95 MAF 5.0 M/T, 33's, 4.10 LSD
3,068 Posts

I have a hard time believing a truck parked on the coast for 5 years would have no rust, but the lack of pictures in the ad provides no evidence to the contrary... For $1000 for a "complete" '81, it may be worth inquiring.

581 - 595 of 595 Posts