Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
ASSSSS-HOOOOOLE
2,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mother in laws 2 year old Rottweiler was put to sleep this morning. She's been at the animal hospital for 2 days. She became very very sick one afternoon, and it ultimately turns out that she was poisoned, the doc is not sure which kind. She was the sweetest dog, and only 2, my wife is heartbroken (she picked her out of the litter), and people really suck.

That is all,
Yeller

·
o[|||]o
11,146 Posts
People suck. Sorry to hear about the dog Yeller.

·
ASSSSS-HOOOOOLE
2,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My Mother in law is jewish, making my wife and her sister half-jewish, their house has been vandalized before by kids from my sister in laws high school, and i'm afraid it may be the same people responsible for this one, I think it may be time to get the shotgun out.

Yeller

·
Registered
755 Posts
that just ridiculous, do you knwo why someone would do this, do you believe it was a hate crime towards them??

sorry to hear man

Air

·
ASSSSS-HOOOOOLE
2,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wouldn't be the first one, some little punks wrote "jews suck" in shaving cream on the driveway, that was fun to wash off, had to use gas to get it to quit showing up in the rain.

·
Registered
49 Posts
That sucks Im sorry to hear that. We got a 4 month old rottie and if anything happend to him i think i would hunt the little [email protected]#kers down and :twak sense into them

·
Shhhh, I'm not here
3,258 Posts
Oh I am so very sorry, I totally understand their loss. Rotties are such loving animals and people who hurt animals with no reason should be shot. OKAY THAT DOES IT, I HAVE A GUN AND WILL TRAVEL. Just show em to me.

Seriously thou, I just lost mine and I understand the loss. Sorry.

·
Sway's jealous of my
2,856 Posts
That's not right, and its people in this world that could do that to an animal that need to be put down themselves. Or chemically neudered.

I love all dogs, and unless a dog is a danger to society (trained to kill, or beaten to kill - usually the latter of the two) then none deserve to be killed in this manor. I've had personal experience with Rott's, my uncle had one when I was growing up and I almost grew up over there and he was simply great. Smart, playful, protective. He would never let anything happen to me, I was "his". You couldn't even grab me hard or rough me up without Bongo running over and making sure that you weren't manhandling me.

Sorry man.

·
Zombie Hunter
13,695 Posts
It takes a brave, brave, person to take anger and hostility out on possesions or animals.

Why does it seem like i am the only person that doesn't really care what nationality/religion you are, as long as you treat me with respect the same will be done for you.

I swear some people need beaten.

·
Yeah- I did it-SO WHAT !!
512 Posts
I live on the lake. There are a lot of older folks here,some a real waste of oxygen because they're so FN hateful to eveybody around. There's been something going on around here like that with no leads,but think we got it narrowed down. I saw 1 old crabass soaking pecans in antifreeze then putting it out by the bird/squirrel feeder. Sorry about the pup.Maybe the bastard will trip himself up and you'll find out.

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,560 Posts
Bronco Rob said:
It takes a brave, brave, person to take anger and hostility out on possesions or animals.

Why does it seem like i am the only person that doesn't really care what nationality/religion you are, as long as you treat me with respect the same will be done for you.

I swear some people need beaten.
perfectly said, sorry to hear about it yeller

·
ASSSSS-HOOOOOLE
2,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Now there are two dogs down the street who are sick as well, this is gettin worse by the hour. I'm gonna have to go find this sicko

·
crank trigger
8,155 Posts
tell them they have prolly been poisoned by antifreeze, the vets have some things they can do to treat if it is caught early enough. you definitely have a poisoner on your hands. should be dragged out into a field and shot.

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,997 Posts
wow, i don't even know what to say. not only do you have an innocent animal being put to death, but the coward who did it will likely never be punished...that just ain't right...here's hoping karma will do it's thing.

·
Lick my balls
13,029 Posts
Some people...people like that deserve a bullet behind the ear.

·
Teddy Bear
2,209 Posts
you have 24 hours from inital ingestion to get them to a vet to get a blood transfusion, cats is much less, but the antifreeze crystalizes their blood and it basically dries and all their organs shut down, krappy way to die, i think the perps should face the same death feed them some arsinic

1 - 20 of 28 Posts