3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Item(s) For Sale:
Police/Fire/EMS/Security/Show LED Lights

Asking Price:
$55 & $65 shipped OBO

Is the item new or used?
NEW

I took a bunch of new WhackerUSA LED lights in a trade for an LED lightbar I was selling. The guy who I got them from originally purchased these with the intent of building his own lightbar but when he saw mine for sale he decided to grab it since it was already all put together. They have an internal powerpack so all they need is power to run. Four wires on each, red=power, black=ground, white=sync(use this to sync 2 or more lights together), yellow=change flash pattern(19 different flash patterns in each light). Rated at 100,000 hours of usage, that's 11.5 years of 24 hours a day! Weather and Vibration proof. These use GEN3 LED bulbs, the newest technology out in the LED market and are ridiculously bright. Four lightheads in each light. I have 9 available, 5 red and 4 blues. The reds would make perfect brake lights as they are very bright and the patterns do an excellent job of grabbing attention.

http://whackerusa.com/axixtechsled04trafficcleanerseries.htm

I also have 4 of their Xtreme traffic cleaner series that I'm selling for $65 each or $120 for a pair. I have 2 reds and 2 blues, they are featured here:

http://whackerusa.com/xtremetrafficcleaner.htm

Each light will come with a mounting flange as well as an "L" bracket. The bracket alone is $10 from Whacker, and I'm not sure on the cost of the flanges. My prices are OBO so if you have another price in mind please feel free to PM me.

I will post pictures shortly :thumbup

~Keith

KeithAT5EvansDOTcom or PM

·
Formerly vt89gtvert
2,425 Posts
First likey no workey.

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
so do those go in you head lights i might be interested im in right outside of houston
I'm in Huntsville, but I go to Tomball for work every Saturday so I'm sure we could work something out. They do not go in the headlights. You can mount them wherever you want and they are 100% legal since they are clear when they are off :thumbup

~Keith

·
Banned
1,127 Posts
I got all excited for a minute..thoguht I found a nice LED lightbar for my H2

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
there are videos in the links he posted

·
Premium Member
3,933 Posts