Votes: 6 7.5%
  • None

Votes: 34 42.5%
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Banned
6,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's your favorite TV drama...........mine is "24" - the only fiction I actually watch on TV.......

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
Law and Order SVU
Or CSI Miami

The girl got me turned on them. Before that I basically only watched History Channel.

·
o[|||]o
11,146 Posts
Stargate SG1, followed by Stargate Atlantis...

·
Registered
13,875 Posts
I used to watch JAG all the time...but now I dont watch much tv..usually watch a movie been watching the Tour of Duty seasons with Dana since she has never seen them. Almost through season 1...(second time for me) still got 2 and 3

and I hate reality tv..unless it is the History Channel or Mythbusters

·
o[|||]o
11,146 Posts
SrATEX said:
been watching the Tour of Duty seasons
Rawk :rockon I remember watching those when they first aired! Great show.

SrATEX said:
and I hate reality tv..unless it is the History Channel or Mythbusters
Helllllz yeah.. Thats about all I watch besides my Stargate (except when Deadwood is on HBO). That Survivorman dude cracks me up. Dirty Jobs is funny as hell too.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
I picked None

But I would have voted for the Simpsons, South Park, Married With Childern, Son of the Beach, or Reno 911 if it was an option

·
TTB for short
2,189 Posts
trick my truck :brownbag

·
Administrator
22,843 Posts
MikE2 said:
I picked None

But I would have voted for the Simpsons, South Park, Married With Childern, Son of the Beach, or Reno 911 if it was an option
dude those are all awesome shows....:rockon

I think I watch a little to much tv.:doh0715:

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
redwagon said:
dude those are all awesome shows....:rockon

I think I watch a little to much tv.:doh0715:
Except they don't have Son of the Beach on anymore. That sucks because it was my #1 favorite

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,949 Posts
Walker, Texas Ranger

·
TTB Will Survive
246 Posts
History channel, so I don't make the same mistakes and learn from it and most of all learn to respect and honor those who have given me the freedom to 4x4. (I am being serious about that)

Then a little laughter and light heartedness follow up w/Reno 911, The Office, A-Team re-runs (some good fabrication stuff in that show), and South Park.

What is Shield and Prison Break? Does that come on after, "the girls next door" or "american doyle, I mean foil, I mean PAULA where's she been all these years, I mean Idol." Haa/haa Funny funny.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts