1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
i agree, thats cooool

·
Gamble Til We Die
518 Posts
i seen one, one time that had 5 ton rockwells and huge monster truck tires. that thing was cool.

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Crazed said:
Ah...didnt notice it was the hauler for the other one
A poor-man's version of this one - conversion hauler

I like the bus better, because it can be bought cheaper, and still outfitted like the Kenworth is. Granted, it won't look quite as cool, but it can sure come close!

·
But what does mine say?
954 Posts
My dad and I once started a project on an old C60 box truck. We were gonna convert it to an RV with a look of a log cabin. However, my dad ran out of funds for the project after we strengthened the frame and rebuilt the motor. That thing was gonna be cool though. He ended up giving it to a friend who tore it up a comple months later.

Hey davids78bronco, is there any more info other than the site you showed us, on the bus hauler? I'd like to see the floor plans and stuff. It may be a future project that I woulnd't mind tackling.

·
Cadillac of Men
3,787 Posts
HAHAHAHA....oh man that was great. Suprisingly, sounds like only one girl is screaming. What is up with that woman's accent? Sounds British-Bostonion with a bad cold.

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Naw jerry, that was all I could find about it. What I'd like to know most about it, is how he did that 5th hitch.. the rest I can finger out

1 - 20 of 21 Posts