Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
negative creep
8,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i was driving to school and noticed a strange, very pungent odor that i'm not used to smelling while driving. when i made it to the parking garage i noticed a wadded up pile of toilet paper sitting in the back of the bronco (no top). to my surprise, someone left me a nice steamy present :rofl:

honestly, who leaves poo in the back of someones truck?

·
Registered
8,389 Posts
Andy351 said:
so i was driving to school and noticed a strange, very pungent odor that i'm not used to smelling while driving. when i made it to the parking garage i noticed a wadded up pile of toilet paper sitting in the back of the bronco (no top). to my surprise, someone left me a nice steamy present :rofl:

honestly, who leaves poo in the back of someones truck?

You must have really pissed someone off.

Goddamn thats gross.:uke:

·
They call me "MR FLAT TIRE"
4,582 Posts
either that or someone thinks your BKO is a pile of sh!t?

·
negative creep
8,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
locopny said:
either that or someone thinks your BKO is a pile of sh!t?
LOL even i think its a pile:toothless

it was a smelly poo, i'm not sure if it was human or canine tho. my hats off to whoever picked it up and put it in there, thats ****in gross.

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,535 Posts
hahaha thats classic. at least hte top is off so it can air out.

hats off to you for having to pick it up and remove it

·
RIP Spring Creek Off Road
6,012 Posts
one time i got a big burning phillies blunt thrown in the back of my truck with the top off.... burned my carpet up and stunk.... carpets gone now but that was pretty gay........

oh... at least it wasn't poop

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
I hate stupid people

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Friend of mine has a convertable and once came out to find a dog taking a crap right on the drivers seat. His mistake was yelling at the dog because he startled him and the dog did a burn out and smeared the crap into the seat. :doh0715:

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,997 Posts
maybe it was your uber feminist liberal teacher, telling you what she thought of your last paper...:thumbup

·
Zombie Hunter
13,695 Posts
jackhart said:
maybe it was your uber feminist liberal teacher, telling you what she thought of your last paper...:thumbup
Maybe a poor person ate a baby, then took a shit, and thought you should have it?:shrug

1 - 20 of 34 Posts