Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The kid was out running some errands the the wife today and took the Bronco. So lady talking on her cell phone after shopping runs a red and
T-boned him. She was driving a new Jeep Cherokee. No skid marks so she didn't even hit the brakes. I had some smittybuilt side steps on it and it bent it to a 45* angle. Passenger door won't open. Nailed the passenger side door and panel just ahead of the rear wheelwell. Hope the insurance co. doesn't total it.
I'm just glad he wasn't driving his El Camino at the time. It sits really low. She would have done a lot of damage to the Elky and the kid.

·
Be jealous of my
923 Posts
try photobucket.com

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Anyone want to buy a parts truck?? They just totaled it out. They're going to give the the buyback tomorrow. I don't know if I want to part it out or just give it to them.

·
Registered
1996 Bronco 5.0/E4OD/BW1356
1,541 Posts
I've seen worse damage done to the side of a truck trail riding...

·
Premium Member
1995 XLT SAS w D44 and D60 rear
3,564 Posts
I've seen worse damage done to the side of a truck trail riding...
That is what I was thinking. unless the rocker is way worse than it looks. Looks like mine after rock crawlin.

Hope all goes well and glad the family is OK. That is what really counts.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Do you have 4.56 gears in it? I'd take 'em. And can you give some detail on the tires? I'm local, in the state anyway. Thanks.

My dad put my in a 4" lifted '90 F150 to learn to drive for the same reason, glad they were in the Bronco, but sorry to see you lose it.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Do you have 4.56 gears in it? I'd take 'em. And can you give some detail on the tires? I'm local, in the state anyway. Thanks.

My dad put my in a 4" lifted '90 F150 to learn to drive for the same reason, glad they were in the Bronco, but sorry to see you lose it.
Local!!!!! we're practically neighbors. I'm just over the mountain in Draper. The front tires have about half tread left, the rear looks almost new. I'm not sure about the rearend gearing. I think they were 4:11 but I'm not sure. I just had the rearend redone, wheel to wheel all the insides including new posi, ring & pinion, axles, to the tune of $2500 (think I got took a little).

1 - 20 of 29 Posts