Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD Portland, 79 Bronco - Fuel Injected - Most Drivetrain Rebuilt

SOLD

I'm selling my 79 with Trailer Special package, 351M. It's had a LOT of work done to it over the last 2 years. About $11,500 into it. Selling for $5999 OBO. New/rebuilt.... Transmission, transfer case, rear driveshaft, entire new fuel system (tank, sending unit, lines, pumps, etc.), rebuilt 9 inch rear axle, new shocks, FiTech TBI and Fuel Commander, distributor, power steering pump, heater core, radiator, all hoses, battery, battery cables, etc. etc.

Please see my craigslist ad for much more details and current photos. https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cto/d/1979-ford-bronco-fuel/6677414356.html

Also, if you look at my threads, I've posted quite a bit about it on this site over the last couple of years.

Let me know if you have any questions! Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What rust does it have?
I believe minimal. I'll go do another run through today to make sure, take a few photos.

Any particular places you are interested or are common rust points on these?

·
Ford Hoarder
78 & 92
6,508 Posts
Tailgate, front floors near door, the door jamb near where the striker is, body mounts the rear especially. Also the bottom edge of the doors, just like the tail gates.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got a few more photos. Started raining on me. Going away for a couple days, will try to get a few more photos when I get back. So far, the only rust that looks more than surface rust is in the passenger door jam, down below the striker. About a silver dollar sized area has started to rust. Bottom edge of driver door has some starting as well, but the deal comes with another door as well.

Attachments

·
Ford Hoarder
78 & 92
6,508 Posts
Looks good to me. If you where here in the Salt State of Indiana you'd have no issue at your asking price

1 - 7 of 7 Posts