Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I've searched the threads on several forums (including this one) and haven't quite seen an answer for my problem.

My lights (radio, dome, etc.) flicker all the time and my amp guage jumps back and forth in the daytime and at night time with the headlights on they flicker worse. My amp guage shows a discharge most of the time at night.

I've had the alternator tested (supposedly good) and my battery holds a charge, starts everytime. I've tried swapping out the battery, same problem.

I've fixing to replace my primary battery ground (it looks like crap) and after that, I'm not sure where to go...

Any suggestions/tips on what to check/do next?

Joe

BTW, I just swapped my auto lockers (dead, wouldn't engage) with Warn Premium hubs. Followed the advice I found on this forum and it only took about 15 minutes per side and they work great! Thanks for all the tips and postings on this... Really easy to do!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ground

I had this same problem with my 89 Heep I checked everyting I could think of replaced the ground wire between the battery and the engine and still no luck, finally I randomly decided to try grounding the engine to the body and the problem cleared right up!

·
Unregistered User
697 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts