Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

· Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
39,488 Posts
I think what's AWESOME Shannon!
You go with yer bad self girl! :rockon

I understand being tight on the bucks, but still wanting to take your time and improve your ride, as $$$ allows.

Good luck and have FUN with it! :thumbup

· FSB's Bastard Child
1,772 Posts
Do it. I dont mean this in a bad way, But if you can get your hands on it...And do it all yourself, You'll show many people up... Me included.

So what if it takes a bit longer then the others, You know it was your hard earned cash and sweat and blood that went into it. Go for it. Take 100's of pics (of the piercings), and make a write up to boot.

· Screw the Jeep Thing
4,515 Posts
Thats cool. Go for it.

But why do you think you need a SAS? You can run 38s with a TTB(ask Dustball) and not have many problems.. SASs are a waste of money for 90% people that wheel broncos... Hell even I don't need a SAS but I'm tired of my truck driving like shit after I get off the trails..

Girls that wheel broncos are awsome:)

G

·
Having fought the TTB on my F250 for years now, I wish I had done the SAS a long time ago.

It is a good improvement whether you wheel or not.

Long term it is cheaper to maintain, needs less maintenance, and the truck will drive better.

· Sneaky Ba$tard
2,833 Posts
Sounds like a fun project to me... Go for it.... Everyone one this board told me not do a ttb lift and go straight to SAS....Said I would be happier in the long run. They were right of course, but I did'nt think I could do an SAS with my knowledge level, so I did the learner lift first. NOw all I can think about is doing the SAS to mine.....Good luck and have fun-----Fog

· Registered
544 Posts
sounds awsome... good luck. if ya need any parts let me know i have a couple front axles layin around up here, with all the stearing and all that so let me know if ya need anything... i got some nice 5 inch lift coils that would go in there nicely too?!?!?!
sorry just eggin ya on :beer :goodfinge :goodfinge :beer

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.