Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If the weather man is right, they say we may get some snow this weekend, plus more next week from a few more storms? So, if that happens, would anyone be interested in a little snow run next weekend?? I'm getting the itch again...even if my tires are a bit less than fully treaded! :thumbup

Let me know if there is any interest...I can't say how many Big dawgs will be there cause our damn website has been down for a week and a half! Damnit!
 

·
Not a dude
Joined
·
1,547 Posts
kpanza said:
If the weather man is right, they say we may get some snow this weekend, plus more next week from a few more storms? So, if that happens, would anyone be interested in a little snow run next weekend?? I'm getting the itch again...even if my tires are a bit less than fully treaded! :thumbup

Let me know if there is any interest...I can't say how many Big dawgs will be there cause our damn website has been down for a week and a half! Damnit!

Where are you planning on going?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cool, hopefully we will get some good snow by then...and just FYI, we're talking about Big Bear area in So Cal... :thumbup

I'm gonna check with my ranger buddy to see if 2N13C is open yet up to Butler Peak...it was closed all last year because of erosion problems...that is usually some of the best snow wheeling up there, since it climbs up to about 8500 ft.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not unless we get some this week...we called up there and they only gotta dusting Saturday...that sucks. Plus, I just found out the seasonal winter closures and 2N13c is closed, as is 2N13, plus some others. Guess I'll just wait til more snow...and get ready for Stoddard Valley the following weekend.
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top