1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
si vis pacem, para bellum
3,511 Posts
very cool bko. but not uncle teds. his is an 85 i believe and he still owns the beast. it was repainted on one of the tv shows but i cant remember which. maybe gearz or trucks

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That sure looks like it from the mag shots....alot of the same metal work. Or a real good imposter.

·
House of Windsor 4ever!
10,511 Posts
Look at the front bumper of the truck for sale and the yellow one in the mag pic and tell me they are not the same.

·
negative creep
8,651 Posts
yea, cause no body read the magazine and decided to copy it or anything. that mag looks to be at least 20 years old, plenty of time for imposters to surface.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
So if not teds, would the signature be a fake too? Or did he go through a random "autograph your bronco day" phase?

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
I think that one was on ebay a while back. If its a fake that is a good job. The bumper and the roof rack are exact.

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
Is it really a fake bronco just because it was copied...? If so there's lots of Fake stuff on this webboard... Speaking of that, someone make a fake of my bronco :) Or not what ever :)

The bronco got new panels and paint of like the 3rd or 4th episode of gearz. I liked that show, miss him on Trucks the new guys are too street driven for my liking, and to many bolt on parts. BRING BACK STACY DAVID!!!!! Gearz was a cool show.

·
Premium Member
10,000 Posts
The Ted Nugent Zebra BKO was repainted on one of the TV shows several years ago, a metalic green with a snakes painted along both sides of the doors and body lines...

IIRC the Zerba BKO was a later yr then shown above..

:thumbup

·
LS Swap Everything!
26,232 Posts
When I was 17 I dated a girl named Adelaide. Her step dad is an orthodontist, and her mother has her own dental practice. They had money. They also had a really nice, lifted '79 bronco painted with Zebra Stripes, just like The Beast. On the driver side, above the door handle, was Ted's signiture in sharpee, that had been sprayed with several layers of clear.

Sadly, her dipshit little brother & step dad got drunk one 4th of july, shooting fireworks, and blew up/ caught fire to the work shop the bronco was parked in. It burned to the ground.

Apparently, Thad (step dad) is a big game hunter and has gone hunting with Ted. They bumped into one another at some car show where Thad had the bronco.

There was no signature on the dash, so that would lead me to believe that if he signs broncos, he signs the door.

·
Registered
980 Posts
I tried to find Ted's site where I could email him to ask if it was truly his signature, I found something and sent the question out, weather or not I will get an answer I do not know, but I gave it a shot, I'll let ya know if I hear anything

·
Registered
8,256 Posts
The bronco got new panels and paint of like the 3rd or 4th episode of gearz.
The Ted Nugent Zebra BKO was repainted on one of the TV shows several years ago, a metalic green with a snakes painted along both sides of the doors and body lines...

IIRC the Zerba BKO was a later yr then shown above..

:thumbup
Yep like JK said the Nugent bronco on Gearz was an '80's model with a '90's front clip. He had the '78-'79 one before and now has an early bronco.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts