1995 EB 5.8 :rockon
33" Pro Comp MT, stock suspension
1999 F-150 Center Console
refurb / scratch & dent audio system from Crutchfield

took off the running boards, thinking about putting them back :rofl:

·
Registered
1 Posts
That blows about the last thread. Lots of cool pics gone. Anyway, here's a few shots of my "new" Bronco. '94 xlt, 5.8 E4OD, stock suspension, 33" BFG A/Ts, faded black paint. Needs a 4" lift and some 35s (Stan the Man style).:rockon

·
car ramrod
602 Posts
1988 302, AOD, NP-205 (the only thing the PO managed to do right), limited slip rear diff. Stock suspension sitting on 31x10.5x15 BFG All-terrain T/As on painted stock wheels. Right now I'm working on building a 9" for her, then picking up a set of Firestone Destination M/Ts, then a built c6, followed by a 408 stroker.

Built Ford Tough
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Those tips count as glasspacks, so she's nice and legal for inspection with no mufflers.
[/IMG]

Sitting pretty her first time topless, as soon as we hit a consistent 50 degrees.
[/IMG]

Because my buddy's Chevy couldn't. I miss the snow.
[/IMG]

And the uglyness that is the parts truck.
[/IMG]

·
Chrome gets me home
2,906 Posts
on extrication day at school we played around with some of the cars in the "boneyard" i just happened to find a Pontiac Fiero to park on....

·
Registered
403 Posts
my '89 eddie bauer, got it bone stock 351w c6 3.08 gears

Earliest picture i have of it from Sep. 05

Now, 351w, np435, 4.11 gears, trussed 9 inch w/mini spool

·
Registered
452 Posts
BUCKNBRONC- Be VERY careful with the mini spool on the street, not the way it handles, but because the stress it puts on that bearing at the bottom of the pinion gear. I broke half of that portion of the housing off where that bearing runs. Coul've been cuased by something else, but I don't think so in my case, just a little FYI.

·
Registered
31 Posts
1993 Bronco XLT. 302/5-speed, factory Traction-Loc and 3.55 gears, JBA stainless steel shorty headers, Accel coil, cap, rotor, Taylor wires, NGK plugs and Kenwood head unit. Surprisingly for an XLT it has no power locks or windows. Go figure.

Later,

Lee

·
Registered
834 Posts
Just a few pictures of what a bone stock 1992 with a 5.8 and auto hubs can do.

The day I brought her home.
$400.00 and she was mine all mine.

And the first time taking the top off.

21 - 40 of 1725 Posts