Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

41 - 60 of 1798 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
1995 Bronco XLT, 5.8L, E4OD, K&N A/F, Warn hubs, 335,000 miles

First Drive

Prom parade

First time off road (dam loser sticker on the back)

·
Registered
199 Posts
I already posted pics in this new thread but apparently my post was deleted? I didn't put any details on the Bronco since they are listed to the left, so maybe that's why it is gone. :confused:

Anyhow - 1990 XLT, 302 and AOD, stock. Working on addressing some lingering issues..

As it came home:

Old driver's seat:

Old next to replacement (replaced both fronts, found replacements at Pick N Pull.)!

Added one from after some clean up.. Blacked out the worn spots on the top, painted the spare black, cleaned up the wheels etc.

·
Registered
34 Posts

picking the truck up tomorrow.
6-10-10
6" lift, 17" rims on 37" tires, rhino-lined interior, 4way 6x9 speakers, 2 10" subs, (soon 2 kenwood 10's and one solid 12 with two alpine amps)
new head unit soon too along with redone seats for virtually nothing, and re-upholstered steering wheel, and new dash, pass. side door panel.
hoping to have alot of fun on this truck =)
dual flowmasters too on the pipes
'96 EB Bronco, 145,xxx on ODO, strong truck though!
sold at 2,500
good deal if i say so myself*

·
Registered
34 Posts

Bought home for 2,500 total
i hope to install a homemade fiberglass enclosure that i will do a write up for JUST for all you guys here on FSB-
i feel like being on a forum where its for the better of a community i should give something back*
so i will be starting today with detailed pictures*
will be working with:
4 speakers- two 6x9's, and 16 cm Both Pioneers
and two 10" pioneers along with a single 12" in the center to seal the deal and maybe two or three amps
(those will be enclosed in a steel box)
samwiched between the rear floor and the custom sheet metal i will be making
(maybe out of 1/8 inch steel dont know yet, will see)

·
Registered
845 Posts
heres mine.
havent updated anyone in a while.
89 XLT 5.8, pacesetter shorties, 2 KC daylighters, warn premium locking hubs, 15"x8" cragar soft 8 wheels, 33x12.5 mudstar radials, thrush welded muffler with turn down, 8000K HIDs, soon to be in the KC lights as well.

not too happy with the quality of the weld but it doesnt leak and i cant see it. [wont go back to that guy lol]

41 - 60 of 1798 Posts