Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1781 - 1800 of 1821 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
FullSizeRender.JPEG

I currently have a 1995 (pictured above) and a 1994. I have not done much with the 94 yet but the 95 has all ready had a lot of changes.
IMG-2041.JPG

Picked it up for $4,000 out of California. Zero rust and had not seen the road for a while due to it not being able to pass the smog tests. Previous owner had put GT40 heads on it himself, shift kit in the E40D, K&N intake, JBA shorty headers, a leveling kit, new stereo, bilsten shocks, and new body mounts.
IMG-0444.JPG

Ended up crashing it while driving up to Northern Idaho during a snow storm on the i70. Still beating myself up for that one
IMG-1226.JPG

Ended up getting everything I needed at a junkyard for $150 bucks!
IMG-1089.JPG

Then long story short I went all out with this thing and decided to redo the motor as well.
IMG-2072.JPG

IMG-2118.JPG

"New" parts on with some little upgrades
IMG-2173.JPG

Then I started going through the interior. I have a ton of pictures but it would be way to big to put all of them in. As of now the interior has almost been completely overhauled, it has a cammed 357 under the hood (created from f-250, LX mustang, explorer, and bronco part combos) and it is currently awaiting paint and a lift kit.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks mattmann your comment is much appreciated! Still have a ways to go w/ interior, but have gotten started... Here are a couple shots of door panel conversion--to standard door locks. I had major issues with the original sliding locks & finally decided to replace them altogether w/ old school 'up n' down' manual locks.

Relaced various knobs, accessories, etc. w/ polished aluminum (Billet Specialties). Standard OEM style panels (Coverlay)

Pas. side door panel n seat.jpg

Had to retire my dim & intermittent/unreliable orig cluster, gear indicator, etc. and went analog/digital combo (Dakota parts) w/ brighter LED backlighting.
Dakota dig cluster n dash.jpg

·
Registered
86 Eddie Bauer edition, 302 speed density, AOD, 4” pro comp lift- 33” tires
51 Posts
Just picked up my 86 Eddie Bauer today, has a stock 302 with some equal length shorty headers, AOD trans, manual TC and hubs, 4” procomp lift with extended radius arms sitting on 33’s

Now my 77 f250 has a friend!

1781 - 1800 of 1821 Posts