381 - 400 of 417 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
:toothless

:histerica :histerica

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
11,988 Posts
78 f150 stock 351m

It's been sitting a long while... Lol

·
Registered
71 Posts
Just got my 400 back from the shop today, had them install some goodies and do some head work. I brought it there as a 351M, I couldn't locate a 400 crank locally. I got lucky and he had one that was stock specs after he cleaned it up, didn't have to machine it. The block was 30 over already so I had him take it to 40 over ( was a small lip inside a few of the cylinders ) and had it honed after than decked. Now I get to throw all the top end goodies on it. I'll edit this post once I get them all on. Going to try to fit an HEI distributor on it, auto parts store said it may not fit. We'll see!

Before:

After:

Updated photos:

·
Joisey don't smell funny
1,118 Posts
This was the old one, last year right before it baked. New one is going to be black and red, minimal shine 'n glare.

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
11,988 Posts

·
Ultra Premium Member
1996 EB w/5.8 TOO much lift, 44" Mudders & 5:43-5:38's
4,871 Posts
Went to the machine shop yesterday to pick mine up; had to borrow a buddies truck because I didn't want to take a chance of F'ing up my F150.

They didn't dyno it, but estimate the HP to be somewhere around 107K with the turbo.

I can't wait to get this thing installed...

hoping the tranny can take the torque...

:goodfinge

·
Addicted to Junk
11,988 Posts
Went to the machine shop yesterday to pick mine up; had to borrow a buddies truck because I didn't want to take a chance of F'ing up my F150.

They didn't dyno it, but estimate the HP to be somewhere around 107K with the turbo.

I can't wait to get this thing installed...

hoping the tranny can take the torque...

:goodfinge
Mouth drops and I slowly cover my heart with my camo hat... my lord! Putting that in a cobra, joe?

·
Ultra Premium Member
1996 EB w/5.8 TOO much lift, 44" Mudders & 5:43-5:38's
4,871 Posts
Mouth drops and I slowly cover my heart with my camo hat... my lord! Putting that in a cobra, joe?
HELL NO!

.....the lawnmower.

:smilie_slap

381 - 400 of 417 Posts