Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

241 - 260 of 289 Posts

·
Registered
4,664 Posts
took boat out for first time is year

finally a toy that is not broken!
So how many times did you get rained on today? Did you cruise up to hear (see) the Detroit Gran Prix?

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
So how many times did you get rained on today? Did you cruise up to hear (see) the Detroit Gran Prix?
I can hear the cars from my house
Saturday we circled the island and could hear them up close,they were really loud
got back to ramp a round 5 just as rain started
today we had rain a few times,but not as much as clouds and sky would have suggested

·
Registered
4,664 Posts
Catch any fish?

·
Registered
4,664 Posts
I had a boat about that size (mine was 21') - I took it from Monroe, MI to Whitefish Bay in Lake Superior. The trip is documented on my web site. I bought the boat to catch walleyes (Pickerel to you Canadians) in Lake Erie. Sold it to my neighbor's father last August.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Does this count as "towing" something?

Yanked up what was left of an old tree we cut back last year.

·
Registered
2,511 Posts
towed the popup onto the trailer.....pretty much it....weak sauce...

·
Premium Member
1996 Bronco XLT, 351W / ZF5 (under construction) 1996 F150 XLT, 351W/E4OD, D44 SAS
1,136 Posts
Here's my bronco pulling a 92 F250 I bought for parts.

I pulled what I needed and turned the rest into a trailer. hitch and safety chains were bolted on so I could keep them when I got to the yard. I used magnetic trailer lights. I considered keeping this trailer, as I could repaint/rewheel and match the bronco, but I didn't think my wife would let me keep it. Turns out, she said it didn't look as bad as she imagined. Too bad that was after I already scrapped it.:banghead

Guess I need to find another to part out....

·
Registered
118 Posts
Brought home this '65 Mustang fastback for our youngest daughter.

Still a work in progress.

TB

Attachments

·
House of Windsor 4ever!
10,479 Posts
Still a work in progress.
You better make it clear to her she's doing the majority of the work, and the first time you hear ':whiteflag Oh, I broke a nail," you're selling it, lock, stock, and two smoking barrels.

·
Registered
118 Posts
She knew that from the beginning. But she enjoys working on our Mustangs, and has a better collection of tools than I do. She has the patience of Job!

Even though we bought this car in 1998 when she was in the 10th grade in high school, it is still a long way from being highway ready.

This car was early in the fastback run - it had the vinly strip just below the scuff plate - the carpet did not come up to the bottom of the doors, but it has no data plate or build sheet with it so it is hard to figure out how to put it back to originality. We just guessed on the color of the seats and carpet and interior paint. Exterior was originally ivy green, but the latest coat is vintage burgandy.

TB

·
House of Windsor 4ever!
10,479 Posts
No data plate or build sheet? That usually sounds like someone at some point pulled a fast one. As far as the fastback aspect goes, my older bro had a '66 FB when I was in junior high in the late '70s; he unwisely traded it on a '73 notchback (Grande?), and admits to this day he messed up.

·
Premium Member
1,913 Posts
Heres mine freshly loaded up and about to drive 800 miles to Indiana.

Attachments

241 - 260 of 289 Posts