Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

261 - 280 of 292 Posts

·
Registered
9,544 Posts
Not the heaviest but the stinkiest. House was foreclosed, property preservation crew came through and cleaned but left a huge pile of junk by the curb. Trash pickup wouldn't take it. HOA called me to haul it off after it sat exposed to the rain for several weeks. The smell was ungodly. I added the old carpet from my house to this load.

Ok, now I'm absolutely certain these scrap loads are getting bigger.

Dad has all my tie downs. All I have are bungie cords. Wonderful.

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" lift on 33's
35,879 Posts
Got a new one today. Used my neighbors flatbed to bring home his ol' lady's Jimmy while he's doing time at the VA Hosp.

First time towing with a 6" lift or the E4OD. I didn't care for it as much but as usual, she did the job. :toothless
Should have pulled it on backwards but running condition was questionable, as were brakes... so I just got it up, on, secure and hit the road home.

·
35,879 Posts
With absolutely no room for hauling in the rear of this Bronco, without dismantling a pretty kick-ass stereo system protected by a sturdy and well fit rear storage cover/platform installed by the po... you can expect to see a lot of stuff being hauled on one trailer or another for the future of this '95. I need to get that trans cooler installed soon.

Hauled a set of Leather Honda Civic seats over the big hill and came back with these Cloth Bucket seats from a PT Loser, for the ol' lady's '78 when I get around to the interior.

I would have used the bike for this small load but the damn pigtail got damaged and I forgot to take care of it. :brownbag

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Got a new one today. Used my neighbors flatbed to bring home his ol' lady's Jimmy while he's doing time at the VA Hosp.

First time towing with a 6" lift or the E4OD. I didn't care for it as much but as usual, she did the job. :toothless
Should have pulled it on backwards but running condition was questionable, as were brakes... so I just got it up, on, secure and hit the road home.
Generally speaking I don't let my dog back the trailer. I guess you do.

·
35,879 Posts
Early 70's Ford 3/4 ton pickup bed frame-trailer w/overload springs & crappy old Dodge bed welded on.
3,440 lbs. of pea gravel. '95 FSB. Just another day in hazy, smoke filled paradise. :thumbup

I know this guy. :toothless He's crazy! :wacko

·
Premium Member
1,728 Posts
Tested out my recently fabricated and installed hidden hitch.

Then I got a little high.

·
September 15 FOTM
1,480 Posts
Keep my boat in about 20 miles north of Tampa. Port Richey area. Bronco pulled it fine. Tandem axle trailer needs brakes with a 25 foot by 4500 lb dry weight boat, but fine for local pulls.
This ones a 24 and it did fine without brakes but of course they would help.
Check out the Florida threads in the dixie chapter.

261 - 280 of 292 Posts