Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

261 - 280 of 291 Posts

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
37,806 Posts
Got a new one today. Used my neighbors flatbed to bring home his ol' lady's Jimmy while he's doing time at the VA Hosp.

First time towing with a 6" lift or the E4OD. I didn't care for it as much but as usual, she did the job. :toothless
Should have pulled it on backwards but running condition was questionable, as were brakes... so I just got it up, on, secure and hit the road home.

·
37,806 Posts
With absolutely no room for hauling in the rear of this Bronco, without dismantling a pretty kick-ass stereo system protected by a sturdy and well fit rear storage cover/platform installed by the po... you can expect to see a lot of stuff being hauled on one trailer or another for the future of this '95. I need to get that trans cooler installed soon.

Hauled a set of Leather Honda Civic seats over the big hill and came back with these Cloth Bucket seats from a PT Loser, for the ol' lady's '78 when I get around to the interior.

I would have used the bike for this small load but the damn pigtail got damaged and I forgot to take care of it. :brownbag

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Got a new one today. Used my neighbors flatbed to bring home his ol' lady's Jimmy while he's doing time at the VA Hosp.

First time towing with a 6" lift or the E4OD. I didn't care for it as much but as usual, she did the job. :toothless
Should have pulled it on backwards but running condition was questionable, as were brakes... so I just got it up, on, secure and hit the road home.
Generally speaking I don't let my dog back the trailer. I guess you do.

·
37,806 Posts
Generally speaking I don't let my dog back the trailer. I guess you do.
she's a good dog. :toothless

Nice pics NAMELESS. Getting a little nostalgic. :thumbup

·
37,806 Posts
Early 70's Ford 3/4 ton pickup bed frame-trailer w/overload springs & crappy old Dodge bed welded on.
3,440 lbs. of pea gravel. '95 FSB. Just another day in hazy, smoke filled paradise. :thumbup

I know this guy. :toothless He's crazy! :wacko

·
Premium Member
2,045 Posts
Tested out my recently fabricated and installed hidden hitch.

Then I got a little high.

·
September 15 FOTM
1,500 Posts
Keep my boat in about 20 miles north of Tampa. Port Richey area. Bronco pulled it fine. Tandem axle trailer needs brakes with a 25 foot by 4500 lb dry weight boat, but fine for local pulls.
This ones a 24 and it did fine without brakes but of course they would help.
Check out the Florida threads in the dixie chapter.

261 - 280 of 291 Posts