getting closer to being close to done...for now i guess

·
College User
2,015 Posts
I dont think I posted my 91 in here but here is both of mine. A 79 and a 91

·
Registered
712 Posts
What size tires are those? I've been using tow dollies, cuz I didn't think I could fit one on a U-Haul trailer.

·
College User
2,015 Posts
Those are p235-75 on 15x8in rims. They did fit but were tight, so I aired them down. Just dont tell uhaul you are towing a bronco, I said a 93 Mustang. You can also use a tractor/heavy equiptment trailer.

·
No avatar required
10,959 Posts
Mudman78 said:
What size tires are those? I've been using tow dollies, cuz I didn't think I could fit one on a U-Haul trailer.
Mudman, I had my 79 with 33's on a Uhaul. Truck fit, but the straps didn't.

·
Registered
274 Posts
here is the Bronco XLT I built for my wife last summer,6" superlift,for now 33" rubber, still working on it, has some things i need to finish before I can say its done.I put on 2 new full quarters, painted it blue with a hint of metalic(which I still need to wet sand and clear coat, but not really needed),repainted the white cap,painted some of the suspension parts blue/white/black,replaced the front bumper,installed chrome headlight and grill inserts, I even made the front license plate because my wife liked the evil tweety bird,the one thing that seems to catch everyones eyes is the white wheel wells, which are hand fab'ed temps that I made on wifes Bronco to test there functionality, this year i make the final design and install them.

I will be putting the original spare tire rack back on, had to make new brackets that go inside the right quarter to bolt it on, now i am just waiting for the warmer weather to move in so i can paint it white and install it,
anyways, wife loves it, neighbors want it.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I do all my own work, mechanics, body, paint,fab etc, so wheel'in is not going to kill me if i have to fix something, just looks good when it's not wheel'in

21 - 40 of 1778 Posts