Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1701 - 1720 of 1758 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
BroncoRama 2015

Here are a couple pics from BroncoRama last month.

Big Red feeling at home:

Another angle:

Another stray 78/79 that missed the photoshoot.

Close up of the green 78/79 in group photos above:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Pics from "Our Dream Auto Restorations and Museum" car show last Saturday

Weather was perfect. Had an awesome 71 Stingray on one side, and a cool barn find 65 Beetle on the other. There were two Backdraft Cobras down the row, and a ton of other awesome other cars, over 250 total.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Here is mine, just bought her this morning for $500. Hoping to restore and upgrade. 1978 Bronco Ranger XLT Trailer Special. She is rated for 6200 lbs towing. Interior is ok, and even better she kind of runs. LOL, need to clean/rebuild the carb.

·
Registered
141 Posts
the new bronco

just brought it home on Fathers day. took me a long time to get it but it was worth the wait. 1978 xlt on 33s mostly original soon to be summer driver.
will need to take out enough lift so 31s look good on it. I like the stock look.

at Canada customs in Sarnia.

in my driveway removing the towbar , most I've paid for a vehicle since 1996 when I got my new F250 diesel.:doh0715:

my 6yr old son has met his first love already :thumbup

·
Registered
116 Posts
I finally got my bronco out and on the road. I have not posted in forever. School, new baby, and life in general have kept me overwhelmed but things are finally settling. And I've done some new mods to 'ol brownie.

I've obtained the factory push bar, rollbar, and fog light switch, and registered it as an antique vehicle now.

I painted them to match tan and kept the resto-mod theme by installing a light bar and wiring it it the factory fog light switch.

The goal was to go topless all summer and on the beach, but weather has sucked here in south texas so far. Despite the rain, I still pulled the top. Luckily only a few drops fell

·
Registered
116 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
After a month of work

been putting in some time/money:
in the shop - adjusted timing by distributor, new carb, ran exhaust from true dual headers, new thermostat and radiator hoses,
on my own - 3g upgrade, single din radio and speaker install, ran a/c interior ducting, put the whole dash back together

1701 - 1720 of 1758 Posts