Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1741 - 1760 of 1776 Posts

·
Registered
1,872 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thinking about putting a spare tire rack on. I’ve had 3 broncos and none had spare tire rack when I purchased them. I’ve really enjoyed the convenience of not having to move anything to use my tailgate or not think twice about riding with the tailgate down but I really like the look a big spare tire gives to them. Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1978 Bronco Ranger XLT, 400/C6 92 K documented miles &1994 Bronco,XLT 85K original miles
1,046 Posts
DM2 that looks Bitchin!

·
Registered
1978 Ford Bronco, Motor 460, Trans C6, Running gear stock, Tires flat 35's
8 Posts
Here is a few pictures of my poor girl. I left her 17 years ago when I joined the U.S. Navy and now have pulled her out of the weeds and bring her back to life.

Don't want to flood the forum with too much stuff. We did just get it fired up for the first time.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey Ya'll...First time bronco owner and I have wanted one for a few years. I finally found one that I was looking for. 1979 Bronco Ranger XLT 4x4. I got it off the first family that bought it. No rust on it but it needs work. It runs and drives but could use a tuneup and alignment. Has the original radio, AC (although its not working) among other things. Its missing the bench seat and the owners son replaced the original bucket seats awhile back with some after market ones. They ripped the carpet out and the back window motor needs to be replaced. Other than that its pretty good, will need a paint job soon though

·
Registered
1978 Bronco Ranger XLT, 400/C6 92 K documented miles &1994 Bronco,XLT 85K original miles
1,046 Posts
Congratulations! You just described 90% of the rigs we all own. Including mine. Post lots of pix of your build.

1741 - 1760 of 1776 Posts