Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

Post a Picture of your Bronco

1M views 2K replies 721 participants last post by  Captain Bo 
#1 ·
yea i remember that one jon i think i may have a couple from then :cheers:

#5 ·
#1,305 ·
I want this stance / look what tire size lift combo do you need to get that?

#7 ·
heres my turd.

its coming along. AXE

#15 ·
Here is a pic of my truck even though it is not Bronco. I did not see the place to post pics of your truck so here it is.
She has a 400 with flat top pistons comp, cam 265 deh, 4* advance timming chain set, ported exhaust runners on the heads to remove emmissions hump, crane roller rockers, 4v intake, and a Holley 750 double pump carb. Rebuilt trans with a 2000 TCI stall converter and a B&M shift kit. Stock 9" and Dana 44 right now. It has 4" Super Lift and a 3" body lift with 35" M/T's. Front end has all new steering parts, Tie rods, ball joints, trac bar bushings, radius arm bushings, steer box and pump. Look to buy doors, fenders and gears as soon as my wallet will let me. :toothless

#18 ·
Thanks i_alone she don't look that good right now. The bed is in primer. I am going through the rest of the body now. I bought a different bed and right fender. Also put a new rear sliding window in it. Some more work and she will be off to the paint shop.:thumbup

#22 ·
here is the latest pic...

getting closer to being close to done...for now i guess

#25 ·
Those are p235-75 on 15x8in rims. They did fit but were tight, so I aired them down. Just dont tell uhaul you are towing a bronco, I said a 93 Mustang. You can also use a tractor/heavy equiptment trailer.