Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

101 - 120 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Is that a Frantz oil filter I see? :shocked

Is it still being used and how good is it?
It is indeed, from my experience with it, it works great. It just leaks a little, which that could just be a bad seal.

·
Registered
78 Posts
215k stock engine

Soon to be 7.3 NA IDI

·
Registered
126 Posts
Here's my Stock 351 W/5.8L that's in my 1995 Bronco XLT. I have plans for some upgrade in the near future. I'm trying to concentrate on the Chassis first.

not the best pictures, but you can get the drift of it. It has 276,000 +/- showing, but the engine, & trans have supposedly been gone thru, by the Original Owner, a few years back. Your guess is as good as mine. I'm the 3rd owner of it.

·
Premium Member
34,852 Posts
thread cleaned up again.

reminder folks: please PM members with questions you may have about the engine.
we prefer to keep this a clean, pics thread so users can go through it to find stuff without wading through tons of questions and getting off-track.
thank you.

·
Super Moderator
4,418 Posts
A quick overview of my recent 300 build. I started last March (2016) and installed it last week. :thumbup

High compression 351w pistons. 9.1:1 compression.

Professionally port and polished head. This guy was amazing.

Larger valves.

Screw in ARP adjustable rocker arms studs.

ARP head studs.

All painted!

Install day:

Seated

Roller Rocker Arms!

·
Registered
20 Posts
1996 351

Trickflow 11r 190s, stage 2 trickflow cam, track heat intake, 32# injectors, 81 mm tb, 1.6 rockers, custom push rods....still waiting to tune ......more to come!

Attachments

·
Registered
71 Posts
5.0 1995 w 147k on it. Running until the tranny crashed. I will use this as my project/learner engine.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Good morning to all! I'm new to the threads and would like to post pictures of my project along with getting some ideas and opinions on giving my engine more power while keeping the EFI system. Do I need to start a new thread? How do I post pictures? Thank you in advance for the help.

101 - 120 of 158 Posts