Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I could have sworn there was a thread about this but i cant find it. Which means it must be old or im a weetawd... Both are a great excuse to do it again. Post a picture of where you spend most of your day, at work. Your office, cubicle, shop etc... We have had threads asking what we do, this one would show us where we do it..

Ill go first.. This is where ive been planting my arse for the past 2 years. There are 250 dollar office chairs in the office but i like my chair that probably cost 20 dollars and i saved from being tossed away twice.. I have a 1 way mirror/window overlooking the shop. I can see them, they cant see me.. This was my boss's old office. Its a solid surface shop so we have tons and tons of dust.

I got a new monitor today. It kicks ass.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
I would get fired for posting a picture of my workplace :(

But it's basically just a big warehouse with shelves and flow racks and forklifts...

·
FSB warrior
6,116 Posts
Same here. My building doesnt even have windows.

Edit my workplace during the war is in my avitar
and I spent a few days straight in the seat of this too

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,535 Posts
I will get a better picture tomarrow....this is just off there website.

huge shop, clean floors, heated and cooled, power doors, computer and phone for each tech. yeah much better than Im used too....

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,197 Posts
i spend about 25 hours a week of my life here, putting groceries in bags and bringing shopping carts in from outside......woopede fawking do.

this is a division of Safeway, i'm sure most of you have heard of Safeway.

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
It changes from week to week. I live out of a suit case 65% of the year doin' corporate and entertainment gig's in ballrooms, sound stages and back lots.

Then there are good days.

...like when you get to drive Hummers and make fun of the H3's with their design engineers

...or when you get to drive the Back to the Future Delorean

...or hang out and watch the sun set in Bermuda

But in all honesty it is 99% work...well at least 90% work.

http://www.avconcepts.com/

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,560 Posts
working from home in my underwear, dont think anyone wants to see that :toothless

raffa, i think its cool you work in a SS shop, before i "retired" I spent 5 years selling solid surface (and other wholesale kitchen supplies to custom cabinet makers/solid surface manf's)

·
0 Posts
Work from home, well from my garage lately.:thumbup

I will snap off a pic in a bit.

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
The MTU Shop working on the Equinox. I'll probably put about 300hrs into the car this semester. I'll be working on it everyday during spring break that's for sure.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts