My Chevrolete, 72 C-10

The Bronco bleeding tranny fluid everwhere

Now, post yours.

Anything you want.

·
TTB for short
2,189 Posts
Old Bay is what we sell the tourists

J-O Seasoning is where its at. Crack you a claw, then dip it in butter, then dip it in J-O. Yes sir, thats a crab there.

·
Registered
8,262 Posts
They're about the same size but taste a hell of a lot better. When you cook them you need MASSIVE amounts of Old Bay seasoning.
Well now thats the thing. With these dungeness we just cook em in salt water (deep ocean preferably). They dont need Old bay. So if you gotta drown something in a bunch of seasoning to make it taste good.........................then what you really like is the taste of the seasoning.

And those crabs were on average 5-6lbs. Heavy ass crab. And we were takin donations for those crab for $5 a lb. I ate so much i was poopin crabcakes.

·
Lick my balls
13,047 Posts
you want crabs?
I'll give you Vancouver Canada crabs:

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Old Bay is what we sell the tourists

J-O Seasoning is where its at. Crack you a claw, then dip it in butter, then dip it in J-O. Yes sir, thats a crab there.

I always just have Old Bay when I'm out in the summer. I'll try J-O

Well now thats the thing. With these dungeness we just cook em in salt water (deep ocean preferably). They dont need Old bay. So if you gotta drown something in a bunch of seasoning to make it taste good.........................then what you really like is the taste of the seasoning.

And those crabs were on average 5-6lbs. Heavy ass crab. And we were takin donations for those crab for $5 a lb. I ate so much i was poopin crabcakes.
They taste A LOT better then Dungeness without any seasoning, you just add tons of seasoning to make them even better. Price wise they're about the same. In the summer a dozen the size of the ones you had would be $70 to $80, but I have family that lives on the bay so I can get a few dozen a month.

·
TTB for short
2,189 Posts
or get some chicken necks and catch your own... aw I can't wait for summer I'm gonna get drunk and steam crabs and get laid and hang iron and go wheeling and ****in' a right it's gonna kick some serious ass!!!!

1 - 20 of 32690 Posts