Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

21981 - 22000 of 32798 Posts

·
Seeking Tanelorn
21,075 Posts

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,206 Posts
i don't see it either jeff. i cleared my cache last night.

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
10,770 Posts
Really? I can still see it, and I have my computer set to clear the cache every time I shut it down.

It's a block pattern of 9 moving .gif's; maybe your slow download speed is affecting it.
It's weird.I don't see it,but when I go to quote it,it's there.:scratchhe

·
Low Buck Bum
3,489 Posts
Made a trip to town Monday, my house to Colfax, to Pullman, to Moscow, to Palouse, and back home, pretty much a 65 mile round trip.

Took a few pics:

Downtown Colfax. The town is built in a canyon, the road we're on is the main highway from Spokane down to Lewiston.

Colfax to Pullman

Hard to see in the photo, but these folks are big WSU Cougar fans, lol.

Didn't take any pics in Pullman, we kinda skirted town to pick up some prescriptions

Welcome to Moscow. Locals pronounce it Mos-co, so it sounds the same as Idaho. Why? No clue.

Moscow Mountain. There's supposed to be some good wheeling roads up there, a lot of roads have been converted to non motorized trails though.

Palouse, Wa.

Little town park at the Moscow cutoff road. To the left you can head back to Pullman, right is Palouse, behind us is the cutoff.

Bridge across the Palouse River, heading into Palouse

Downtown Palouse

Out of Palouse headed back to Garfield

Old barn finally collapsed about a year ago.

Giant square hay bales, one bale probably weighs around a thousand pounds.

Looking down the main road into Garfield

Home.

·
Low Buck Bum
3,489 Posts
Awesome shots Rich!
It's hard shooting pictures from a moving car:haha. I've been trying to remember to grab the camera every time I head to town for quite a while now. When the weather clears up and spring gets here I'm going to head out with the Bronco and get some good pictures of the back country around here. Most of the farm roads are closed to traffic from November until March, so I can't really get out and explore much.

·
Seeking Tanelorn
21,075 Posts

·
Premium Member
34,851 Posts
Cool pics Rich. I'da figured you guys would have more snow on the ground down that way. Guess the wind blew it all away in our recent cold snap, huh? ;)

Last time I was in Moscow, ID. I was visiting my Dad during a short stop over at their grey-bar hotel.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Believe it or don't,this is our high school auto shop.Kirt and I are hanging air and water reels in each bay,and running piping from the other two bays this week.

[/IMG]

·
Low Buck Bum
3,489 Posts
Cool pics Rich. I'da figured you guys would have more snow on the ground down that way. Guess the wind blew it all away in our recent cold snap, huh? ;)

Last time I was in Moscow, ID. I was visiting my Dad during a short stop over at their grey-bar hotel.
It has been colder than all get out down here all week, today it finally broke into the low 40's, the last three days it has held about 4-7* at night and all the way up to 19* during the day... but the sun has been bright! Between that and the damn winds the snow hasn't had much of a chance.

But not to fear! They're predicting more snow!:banghead

Believe it or don't,this is our high school auto shop.Kirt and I are hanging air and water reels in each bay,and running piping from the other two bays this week.

[/IMG]
I don't know whether to be impressed or depressed.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
I take it you have good floor drains... somewhere?.
Yeah they got drains.In the pics they would probably be right below the B-pillar on the 55.The damn kids think the square hole is a used speedy dry receptacle.After cleaning them out about a half dozen times,the shop teacher caught one of the rhodes scholars sweeping it full.
He's about as high strung as Droopy Dog,but in what can only be described as a faint sign of displeasure,called the kid a dumbass.Damn near got fired for it.:doh0715:If it'd been me,it'd prolly been-"If you can dodge a wrench.....

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,206 Posts
the kid cried for being called a dumbass? seriously?

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
the kid cried for being called a dumbass? seriously?
It was sorta like a second strike deal for the shop teacher too.The year before they had the rear bench seat from a '66 Fairlane sitting on the shop floor.Kid sitting on the seat found a loose thread and began pulling and pulling til he was pulling the stitches out.Teacher supposedly whacked him across the back of the head,Jethro Gibbs style.
Strike 1.
We are so doomed.

·
People keep buying my
8,000 Posts

(i dont know why i laughed so hard at this)

·
Registered
882 Posts
It was sorta like a second strike deal for the shop teacher too.The year before they had the rear bench seat from a '66 Fairlane sitting on the shop floor.Kid sitting on the seat found a loose thread and began pulling and pulling til he was pulling the stitches out.Teacher supposedly whacked him across the back of the head,Jethro Gibbs style.
Strike 1.
We are so doomed.
i went to catholic grade school and three of the sisters taught my old man and 3 of my uncles. i was abused on a daily basis
partly because i got caught calling sister henrietta sister hairlip because she had a mustache :goodfinge

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
10,770 Posts
i went to catholic grade school and three of the sisters taught my old man and 3 of my uncles. i was abused on a daily basis
partly because i got caught calling sister henrietta sister hairlip because she had a mustache :goodfinge
Oh yea.Well I went to a catholic high school taught by Benedictine Monks.See what happens when you pop one of them in the head with a "chalked up"eraser ,during an eraser fight.It wasn't pretty.:cry

21981 - 22000 of 32798 Posts