Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

22081 - 22100 of 32627 Posts

·
Low Buck Bum
3,440 Posts
DD, that cart looks much, much better now. Nice score on the $50 plow too!

:rofl: I'm sure that once we move out of this state I'll get used to caging the toes, but for now, I'll enjoy the freedom and liberty while I can.
Oh, don't let Pepe scare ya, I wear crocs about 9 months out of the year. When I get myself some gore-tex socks I'll wear 'em all the damn time!:haha

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
10,770 Posts
Hey ,if you tweek the design a little you could make a fortune.Just say'in.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
34,509 Posts
you know... being seen lacing up a new shoe, I've heard that before. :thumbup

actually, I went on a trip to Florida a few yrs. back and stuffed some stash in the titanium tube on my leg. Worked out well... even went through the airport scanner. :toothless
I didn't have a bomb, but I had the bomb!

·
Registered
882 Posts
i once caught an older guy stuffing his fake foot with swisher sweets, before they put them behind the glass with the cigarettes laughed my ass off and later saluted him when i saw him getting in his truck

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
MMMmmmmmm...Pinups.

(ADMIN: removed NSFW)

·
Premium Member
34,509 Posts
nasty... as much as I hate to say it... we have a thread for those. please use it accordingly. some of those pics would raise serious eyebrows for our members surfing at work and I'm going to have to remove them. If that's not bad enough... you're re-posting :twak

·
LOG TRUCKIN'
1,804 Posts
You have FINE taste in pin-ups Nasty. :beer

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
nasty... as much as I hate to say it... we have a thread for those. please use it accordingly. some of those pics would raise serious eyebrows for our members surfing at work and I'm going to have to remove them. If that's not bad enough... you're re-posting :twak
My bad.

·
Seeking Tanelorn
21,075 Posts

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Ohhhh...I thought yall were talking about a pinup thread. The pics removed weren't nudie pics but I can understand why they were removed, i guess.

22081 - 22100 of 32627 Posts