Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

22241 - 22260 of 33375 Posts

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" lift on 33's
35,893 Posts
reminds me of the ex-cop car my Dad bought in Denver so we could finish the drive home after Mt. St. Helens blew. The dash was riddled with bullet holes... but it ran like a raped ape! :toothless

·
People keep buying my
8,004 Posts
That just don't bother me, i would clean the seat and use it.
Same. Best time to look for at a new house is when you know the owner died. :beer

·
Certified Asshat
3,749 Posts
Here's a random pic. These are the three bullet holes that LAPD put through my cousin's windshield at 5:45 this morning after ramming him (see deployed airbag in pic) because he made the mistake of driving a Honda Ridgeline too close to the home of one of Dorner's targets. He happens to live near my cousin.

The second incident, which involved Torrance police officers, occurred at Flagler Lane and Beryl Street about 5:45 a.m. No injuries were reported in that incident.

Chase said both incidents involved vehicles matching the description of the one sought in connection with Dorner.

"Now it appears neither of them are directly related," Chase said. "In both of them, officers believed they were at the time."
No injuries... astonishing. And speaks volumes about the personnel in the South Bay division of LAPD.

·
my bko ate my money
2,328 Posts
now starts the lawsuit for eccessive use of force on an inocent civilian......they should have just stopped him and verified his identity......is there a full story behind this?

·
Certified Asshat
3,749 Posts
Of course.

I'm thinking attempted murder would be apropos.

They didn't confirm the target before discharging their weapons.
They didn't approach or address the suspect.
They failed to follow felony stop procedure.
They applied excessive force.

These guys were SOOO far outside the realm of "reasonable" use of force that even the LAPD will have a hard time lawyering this one up. Reckless endangerment doesn't even come close. They rammed his vehicle, then tried to kill him. And he's a skinny, corn fed white boy surfer dude... not remotely a match for the suspect. So they just opened fire on a random truck because it drove within a block of somebody's house.

·
Seeking Tanelorn
21,075 Posts
Yea Iolaus, I don't blame you. What's the asking price and how interested are you in it?
$169.98 - "Buy it now," and he doesn't appear to have the matching front guard listed.

Also, "The brackets at the rear were welded to the frame so they were cut and will need to be fabricated from new metal." I'm not a fabricator: I'm a bolt-on kind of guy. As cool as it is, I'm gonna pass on this.

Thanks though.

·
my bko ate my money
2,328 Posts
Of course.

I'm thinking attempted murder would be apropos.

They didn't confirm the target before discharging their weapons.
They didn't approach or address the suspect.
They failed to follow felony stop procedure.
They applied excessive force.

These guys were SOOO far outside the realm of "reasonable" use of force that even the LAPD will have a hard time lawyering this one up. Reckless endangerment doesn't even come close. They rammed his vehicle, then tried to kill him. And he's a skinny, corn fed white boy surfer dude... not remotely a match for the suspect. So they just opened fire on a random truck because it drove within a block of somebody's house.

Dam i advise your cousin(?) lawyer up NOW, he could walk away set for life.....that is something no law abiding citizen should ever have to go threw.......i tell ya some are nice and fallow the law but the other LEOs are just criminals with a badge, just like our local new port richey officer that was arrested opperating a pill and meth mill out of his house while on a year of PAID administrative leave.............and our taxes pay for this kinda shyt:banghead

·
Registered
3,976 Posts
Here's a random pic. These are the three bullet holes that LAPD put through my cousin's windshield at 5:45 this morning after ramming him (see deployed airbag in pic) because he made the mistake of driving a Nissan Titan pickup near the home of one of Dorner's targets. He happens to live near my cousin.

No injuries... astonishing. And speaks volumes about the personnel in the South Bay division of LAPD.
That's a Ridgeline.

·
Seeking Tanelorn
21,075 Posts
That's a Ridgeline.
...and I've heard that the other truck they shot up (shooting two women) wasn't a match either.

And some people say the cops are the ones trained to use deadly force appropriately. :rolleyes: Really? The cops get scared and start shooting people indiscriminately, just because the vehicle kinda' looks like the one the cops are looking for. This is the caliber of the people we trust the security of society to? It's getting to the point where the cops are now a bigger risk to society than criminals are!

·
Registered
3,976 Posts
Nope, the other one was a blue Tacoma. Over 30 shots fired into that one, one lady shot in the back, one hit in the hand.

Random pic

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
...and I've heard that the other truck they shot up (shooting two women) wasn't a match either.

And some people say the cops are the ones trained to use deadly force appropriately. :rolleyes: Really? The cops get scared and start shooting people indiscriminately, just because the vehicle kinda' looks like the one the cops are looking for. This is the caliber of the people we trust the security of society to? It's getting to the point where the cops are now a bigger risk to society than criminals are!
Cops dont carry guns to protect us from the bad guys, they carry guns to protect themselves from us, the law abiding citizens.

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
So it's the law abiding citizens that are a threat to cops and .....HUH ?
But of course.

That's why DHS just purchased 22 million more rounds of ammunition. You know, because the 1.6 BILLION rounds they purchased in the last 10 months aren't enough for........What exactly?

To keep all those law abiding citizens in check?

More Ammo

22241 - 22260 of 33375 Posts