Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

22381 - 22400 of 33350 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,132 Posts
Looks like an auction tag on the rearview. Rebuilding it?
It was in an impound yard after the guy crashed it after a few to many. I did all the work on it a few years ago, but i think the damage is to bad to be fixed, at leat by me. One of the guys i work with want parts off it.

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
10,770 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,132 Posts

·
my bko ate my money
2,328 Posts
most deffinetly :whiteflag

the worst thing i hate on BO2 thats been goin around is "you mad bro".....yeah im f*cking mad beotch.....quit camping pu$$y

·
Registered
2,974 Posts

·
User Registered
1,279 Posts
I failed the first grade and I had no problem reading it. (Maybe that's why I can read it!!!!)
I typed it into notepad and then used google translate to make a spanish version with all word spelled correctly. Can anyone read the spanish version?

este mensaje
sirve para demuestra
Cómo nuestras mentes pueden
hacer cosas asombrosas
cosas impresionantes
al principio
era difícil, pero
su mente está
leerlo
automáticamente
sin siquiera
pensar en ello,
Siéntase orgulloso! sólo
algunas personas pueden leer este
por favor envíe si
u puede leer esto

I think the version Ole Nasty originally posted was easier to ready. Or was this a reading test for people with dyslexia?

·
Certified Asshat
3,749 Posts
I typed it into notepad and then used google translate to make a spanish version with all word spelled correctly. Can anyone read the spanish version?
Yeah, I read it. Never trust Google Translate. It reads a bit like the Spanish version of Ebonics... you can tell what they meant, but holy shit was it bad grammar.

22381 - 22400 of 33350 Posts