Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

221 - 240 of 33130 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,934 Posts
'Vegas Motor Speedway. Uhhh, Mustang anyone?

At Shelby International: 'vert? or hardtop? Decisions decisions.

'nother shot leaving the Mustang ranch.

·
Premium Member
2,535 Posts
Or he at least needs to back onto it; that tongue's got be cryin'!
I think my old trailer towed better with my weight on the tongue than trailer axles... As long as the tow truck can handle it I say more on it...

those other two trucks are huge. are those yours kenny? that first one though first a little better than the truck... I don't think I'd tow that one. And I thought mine was bad....

·
Premium Member
1,390 Posts
The black pickup is my good friends and the blue/white one belongs to another friend of ours. He got into rock crawling and lets me use the mud truck whenever there is a mud bog in the area. I got third place last summer in Warren County, NJ. Here is a shot of his rock crawler....

Here is the whole crew....

·
Registered
13,896 Posts
this dude is a retard. If you know how to drive a flat bed when you have something that heavy on there you always slide the bed all the way up before you take the weight off the rear bumper <wich is saposed to sit on the ground till you tilt the bed> and put the weigh on the frame of the truck. :doh0715: :banghead Iv had our F450 tow truck on the back of the freight shaker I drive with a taho on 35`s on the stinger. retard.

now back on subject random picture from today.
:beer :chili: :rockon

221 - 240 of 33130 Posts