Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

30981 - 31000 of 32625 Posts

·
Addicted to Junk
9,980 Posts
After 3 days of thunderstorms and tornadoes, we have a beautiful day for flying!

·
Registered
107 Posts
A local brewery here in Albuquerque, NM (Nexus) has a seasonal special right now "Lemon Wheat". I thought it sounded horrible. My wife got a flight with it. It is the best damned Wheat beer I've ever had! If ever you are passing through Albuquerque you should consider stopping for food and drink at Nexus! They have fantastic food too (featured on "Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives" with Guy Fieri). It's also VERY convenient for passers-through. It's just off I-25 on the frontage road.

·
Addicted to Junk
9,980 Posts
Since we're on the topic of the 505 (Abq, NM), Weck's is a place you should also visit. They serve New Mexico style cuisine for breakfast and lunch. Known for their breakfast burritos and papas. I'm a green chile fan myself.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Since we're on the topic of the 505 (Abq, NM), Weck's is a place you should also visit. They serve New Mexico style cuisine for breakfast and lunch. Known for their breakfast burritos and papas. I'm a green chile fan myself.
I happen to live within walking distance of one of the Weck's locations and agree with BigBlue 94, well worth a stop at one of them. Keep in mind they only serve breakfast/brunch/lunch though. :thumbup

·
Premium Member
1,247 Posts
I spent this morning building a new TV stand for a new (to me) TV. My buddy just had a house built in Cheyenne Wyoming. His 2yr old 65" Panasonic Plasma wouldn't fit over the fireplace so he decided to sell it. $400.00 for the TV, wall mount, Pioneer Dolby surround amp, and 5 Kilpsch speakers, with a Sony sub woofer. I didn't want it on the wall so I bought the stand and an upright stand off Amazon. Nomo window!:histerica

·
Premium Member
34,506 Posts
Beautiful day out
Odd coincidence... today I flipped a u-turn to drive back and check on a guy and his tractor sitting on the side of the road. He was back in the lane, tooling back down the back-road before I could ask him if he needed a tow.

I spent this morning building a new TV stand for a new (to me) TV. My buddy just had a house built in Cheyenne Wyoming. His 2yr old 65" Panasonic Plasma wouldn't fit over the fireplace so he decided to sell it. $400.00 for the TV, wall mount, Pioneer Dolby surround amp, and 5 Kilpsch speakers, with a Sony sub woofer. I didn't want it on the wall so I bought the stand and an upright stand off Amazon. Nomo window!:histerica
be careful with that thing. if you have a small-ish living room and pass out on the couch while watching an action flick, you might get the willies scared out of you when you wake up to a car chase in your face. it happens. :toothless

·
Addicted to Junk
9,980 Posts
I kept laughing at the guy in line to fill up his push mower!

·
Addicted to Junk
9,980 Posts
I got a taste of that in the aftermath of 9/11. We had lines 50 cars long curling onto the streets. Some stations raised prices and some doubled prices. Grocery stores sold out of staples.

Luckily it was a short-lived thing.

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
I. Remember when I started working I was earning 2.50 an hour, then that same summer the wage went to 4.25 and I thought I had won the jackpot. Now the 84 bronco I drove nightly to work is engine less waiting for my lazy but to get back out there and bring her back to life

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

30981 - 31000 of 32625 Posts